WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kc1296426

2417013389_4c8d407cdc.jpg

"There's no turning back nooowwww..."

pescador1f

wow! that's beautiful and such a couincidence. (sp?) i was at epcot on the 11th and we were in morocco when, all of a sudden, a bride and small wedding party walked by. i don't know where they had gotten married, but they had a little roped off section with tables and drinks for the couple to have a VIP seat for the fireworks right in from of the pavillion. i tried to take a picture of her in her pretty dress, but i didn't want to look like a freak. lol this is the best i could get...
SpringBreakDisney2008076.jpg
if you look close you can kinda see. anyway, i guess they just had a whole lineup of weddings that week at epcot!

yeah, the moroccan one was much smaller, i didnt see the married couple, i was watching Mo'Rockin'!!!

photoflight

nooooooooooooooooooooo. sorry.

any tips on y it is not workin?

Look at the bottom of the page where your image is and copy the link in the box labeled "Direct Link"...use that link. The link you're using shows the whole page, not just that image.

Example: You were using "http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showphoto.php?photo=34598&cat=3925", you should be using "http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/data/3925/medium/castel_at_night.jpg"

castel_at_night.jpg

celebrat

nooooooooooooooooooooo. sorry.

any tips on y it is not workin?

In the message box, click on the "insert image" button (circled in red below):

photo.jpg

A box appears for you to type the URL to your photo. Your photo has to be uploaded to the internet somewhere, like Flickr or another file sharing site.

mrscricket

In the message box, click on the "insert image" button (circled in red below):

photo.jpg

A box appears for you to type the URL to your photo. Your photo has to be uploaded to the internet somewhere, like Flickr or another file sharing site.

thnx. ill try it later

Gorjus

of course thats not a REAL british phonebox, or all the glass would be smashed and it would smell of wee.the fence to the right of it is british though, its broken and very authentic!

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Great photo of the giant tearing the roof off of Sir Mickey's!

Great photo of the Bouganvilla in Epcot.

Here is my photo of the day:

IMG_0359.JPG

There may be something there that wasn't there before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom