WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spectropluto

IMG_2558COLOR.jpg

cooleo

Your family always looks to be having such a great time in your pictures!

Awesome picture, again Cooleo!

Thanks Guys! This is why I find it so hard to believe that some people CANNOT have a good time while @ WDW. I just find that to be impossible. :lol:

Cooleo - Nice - if I recall correctly the 14th was a Friday with Extra Magic Evening Hours! Will you be back on Dec 14th 2008? I am pretty sure I will be there.

Normally we would, however, this year my son (Joseph360) asked if we could make this coming trip for his birthday. Of course I was not about to tell him no, So we will be going in January instead. His birthday is January 18th & he will be 12. Actually this will be our first time going during the month of January & I am looking forward to checking out the PP & P. I hope you don't mind if I grab a copy of your pic for my desktop since it will be a reminder of my birthday.:cool:

ChuckElias

Ok, a lot of people talk about "going home" to WDW or their favorite resort. But here's what I mean when I think about going home. . .

93254205412_0_ALB.jpg

Not exactly WDW, but I couldn't help myself this morning. :)

Azerin

Wow! Nice shot! Never saw that before, and captured beautifully!

:)

Thank you! I love the Magic Kingdom around Halloween (and Christmas).

Well... here is my last photo of the day before going to take more WDW pictures tomorrow! So hopefully will have a lot more when I get back :D

bgraham34

Thank you! I love the Magic Kingdom around Halloween (and Christmas).

Well... here is my last photo of the day before going to take more WDW pictures tomorrow! So hopefully will have a lot more when I get back :D

What lens did you use to capture that?

mpoppins76

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom