WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeeKee

What kind of parrot do you have, Joanna71985? We have 6, and one is a Military Macaw like these birds.

photoflight

Here's another Christmas season crowd picture. Crowded :)

266605564_Ypazo-L.jpg

celebrat

Celebrat you have a real knack for night time pictures. Do you mind sharing your camera settings, and what kind of camera and lens are you using?

Thanks for the nice comments everyone! The shutter speed was 1/60, aperture was 4.5, ISO 400. I use a Canon EOS 40D with a 28 - 135 image stablizer lens.

Gorjus

Chuck Elias,

I LOVE that photo of Mushu and Mulan. I've seen that face before with some of our characters. They can stare you down if you mislabel them.

Here is my photo for the day. It is and extremely POOR quality photo because it was taken with my phone. However, this is one of the joys of the Pirate and Princess Party. When the guests have been cleared, you can walk down Main St and still hear the party music and have the street all to yourself to run/dance/walk.

Castle_deserted.jpg

RandeB

2007_1_26_e.jpg

At the Flights of Wonder show I got picked for the "take the picture of the owl flying right at your head" deal. I need to practice my focus issues when birds are flying right at my head.

jeffb

lspicknall - amazing picture of Worldkey!

Here is my post for today. The view of Spaceship Earth and Universe of Energy in 1983 as seen from the World of Motion Pavilion as your vehicle ascends up to the second level after the load. Two items worth noting in the photo is the size of the queue which runs back past the monorail track and to the far right you can see the fencing around Horizons which has not yet opened.

A larger size (1600X1000) is avaiable here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/96525092@N00/2322063008/sizes/o/

2322063008_7bc92f384b_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom