WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewfieFan

Fighting the crowds... Feb '08, bus to Animal Kingdom.

261434807_pBz4b-L.jpg

Isn't it funny how the oddest picture can bring back memories and that "Disney feeling"! I saw this pic and I got lonely... lonely for WDW, lonely for those rides on the busses, lonely for early mornings at the parks, etc. A picture of a bus made me miss WDW!:cry: Only 6 months (and a bit) to go...

nibblesandbits

Isn't it funny how the oddest picture can bring back memories and that "Disney feeling"! I saw this pic and I got lonely... lonely for WDW, lonely for those rides on the busses, lonely for early mornings at the parks, etc. A picture of a bus made me miss WDW!:cry: Only 6 months (and a bit) to go...
no...I totally get it. That pic brought me back to a bus too...and back to all Disney trips of past. Great pic photoflight!

Kwit35

The best thing you can see when you're making your way to WDW via car:

DSC07399.jpg
It is amazing how one picture can make you so happy :) and so depressed :( at the same time.
To this day, we all cheer and say HELLOOOOOOO MICKEY!!!!!! then breath a sigh of relief when we drive under that gate. I wish I was breathing that sigh of relief right now.

Fun2BFree

Posted this in another thread, but I figure it's worth a repost in Picture of the Day.

During my childhood, me and Goofy waged a personal "war" at Chef Mickey's. I just dug out the photos, so I'll let them do the talking:

I first laid eyes on Chef Goofy in '97. His hatred for me was at once clear:
goofyfight1.jpg

Whilst the initial assault was a success...
goofyfight2.jpg

Goofy pulled back and won:
goofyfight3.jpg

We stopped back at Chef Mickey's in '01, and the grudge continued. That's right... it's:
Goofy Fight 2: The Goofening!
goofyfight4.jpg

This skirmish ended badly for me too:
goofyfight5.jpg

Aah, what fun. If I stop by the Contemporary this year, I'm bringing a shotgun. :lookaroun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom