WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdwmomof3

It is amazing how one picture can make you so happy :) and so depressed :( at the same time.
To this day, we all cheer and say HELLOOOOOOO MICKEY!!!!!! then breath a sigh of relief when we drive under that gate. I wish I was breathing that sigh of relief right now.

Sitting here right now, I would give almost anything to be at Disney. :lol:

chris chris

Posted this in another thread, but I figure it's worth a repost in Picture of the Day.

During my childhood, me and Goofy waged a personal "war" at Chef Mickey's. I just dug out the photos, so I'll let them do the talking:

I first laid eyes on Chef Goofy in '97. His hatred for me was at once clear:
goofyfight1.jpg

Whilst the initial assault was a success...
goofyfight2.jpg

Goofy pulled back and won:
goofyfight3.jpg

We stopped back at Chef Mickey's in '01, and the grudge continued. That's right... it's:
Goofy Fight 2: The Goofening!
goofyfight4.jpg

This skirmish ended badly for me too:
goofyfight5.jpg

Aah, what fun. If I stop by the Contemporary this year, I'm bringing a shotgun. :lookaroun
how old r u now?:veryconfu

Kwit35

Sitting here right now, I would give almost anything to be at Disney. :lol:

You know, my parents moved from FL to Alabama last year. They are REALLY missing Disney. (they are missing my brothers and the grandkids too) However, they love being back in 'Bama.

cococola44

I am developing this list of things to do with my husband that i never did with him before down there

besides the new attractions, he hasn't done some of the things i have

camithepirate

l_9da7a4202cdf2c6b0406542977201cea.jpg

kinda mushy, i know. The photographer was so much fun. First he thought my boyfriend and I were married (we dont look that old do we?) Then he wanted me to do the "princess foot-pop" but it didnt look right. But somehow, it worked for my boyfriend. :ROFLOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom