WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocAudio

Thanks for all the comments! I took the photo at the TTC while waiting in line to ride with the monorail pilot. I couldn't resist waiting for that shot. I was actually in line for the next monorail after this one left the TTC.

Kwit35

Thanks for all the comments! I took the photo at the TTC while waiting in line to ride with the monorail pilot. I couldn't resist waiting for that shot. I was actually in line for the next monorail after this one left the TTC.

Ohhhhh?!? So it is going away from you...very cool pic.

wdwmomof3

You know, my parents moved from FL to Alabama last year. They are REALLY missing Disney. (they are missing my brothers and the grandkids too) However, they love being back in 'Bama.

We moved back here 4 years ago and while I really love it here, I would love to live in Florida where it is a little warmer. I am sitting here with a sweater on and it's 76 in the house. We have another cold front on the way.:hammer:

Kwit35

We moved back here 4 years ago and while I really love it here, I would love to live in Florida where it is a little warmer. I am sitting here with a sweater on and it's 76 in the house. We have another cold front on the way.:hammer:

I feel your pain...:) However, I have one word for you ...Gibsons! I miss Gibsons.

JML42691

Original Poster
spectropluto--maybe I am just completely blacking out, but where was that taken, it is an absolutely great shot!! I was thinking that it may be Mexico, but there is something about it that doesn't seem like that.

spectropluto

spectropluto--maybe I am just completely blacking out, but where was that taken, it is an absolutely great shot!! I was thinking that it may be Mexico, but there is something about it that doesn't seem like that.

IMG_1613.jpg

wannabeBelle got it right! I was working at Coranado and had some time to kill so I walked around the resort snapping some shots. This one just "spoke" to me! :)

Thanks for the compliment!!

Gorjus

2008_2_02_28sm.jpg

The fellow on the left kinda looks like Walt. The dude on the right kinda looks likes a chipmunk.

Shoot, we could start a thread with just captions for this photo. I'd like to point out, pun intended, that the character attendant is not using the two finger point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom