WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoofyDadKB

Missing my mind...
Premium Member
IMG_0152.JPG

cooleo

I Love this shot. The angle is Great & it allows you to get so many things in the picture. I have one similar to this, but from the other side of the little building there. Also, it has the Riverboat coming around the bend & you can see the Old Mill on TS Island. And from that same spot, you can just turn left & get some nice shots of BTM & SM. Very Nice!!! :sohappy:

C&D

For sure, that's not an angle you see very often. And (actually, it's the first time I've even noticed) thanks for sharing that one.

Trishnh

Here is one of my favorite photopass photos from Typhoon Lagoon..we had a lot of fun with it! (and it takes a lot for me to post a picture of myself in a bathingsuit!-LOL!)
image211.jpg

GoofyDadKB

Missing my mind...
Premium Member
I Love this shot. The angle is Great & it allows you to get so many things in the picture. I have one similar to this, but from the other side of the little building there. Also, it has the Riverboat coming around the bend & you can see the Old Mill on TS Island. And from that same spot, you can just turn left & get some nice shots of BTM & SM. Very Nice!!! :sohappy:

For sure, that's not an angle you see very often. And (actually, it's the first time I've even noticed) thanks for sharing that one.

Thank you both!

Where is this in Epcot?

If memory serves it is just before you get to the AA if you you are coming from the side of Mexico. They are some of the best topiaries this year.

cooleo

Where is this in Epcot?

Looks to me like it is in front of or very near Germany. Plus you can usually find Sow & the Dwarves hanging out around the grassy are just to the left of Germany when looking at the pavilion. After all, the story of Snow White is based in Germany isn't it.

WDWFigment

Great picture!

Is there some area over where this picture was taken that (bear with me, please) resembles a dock with barrel on it, with this view in the background? I ask because I have a post card from the late 80s with Brer Fox and Brer Bear standing on said dock, with a view similar to this in the background. I've always wanted to take a picture at the dock (if it still exists) but have never seen it. Anyone have any idea what I'm blabbering about?

kc1296426

Now I have rode all alone tons of times, but I could never get a bellhop to go with me. How did you get a bellhop to go with you? I think I could not get one is because the bellhops at load have to stay at load and unless there was an "extra" bellhop there, I could not ride with one. Please explain how you managed this. Thanks!
It was at the end of the day, 30 minutes 'till closing and fantasmic always gathers the crowds from the park and TOT was deserted. I asked for my own elevator, then I got into a good conversation with a bellhop for a good 5 minutes then I asked if I could get a ride with him. He pulled some strings and we rode the ride together. Quite fun!

jtced

This picture is so cute..When we were at Pop Century last week every morning when we would open our door there was a family of d__________gs walking by--they were so dang cute!

Was it the 50's Building? We saw the same ones. Very cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom