WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hpyhnt 1000

DSC00287.jpg

hpyhnt 1000

Nice pic, Matt! The expressions are great. So focused! :lol:

But I'm not sure I would have put it here. There are some people who are trying extremely hard to not see any pics from TSMM. This might make them a little angry...

MattBoom

Nice pic, Matt! The expressions are great. So focused! :lol:

But I'm not sure I would have put it here. There are some people who are trying extremely hard to not see any pics from TSMM. This might make them a little angry...

Geeze, I wasn't trying to start any trouble. In my opinion, you haven't really experienced it until you've ridden it yourself.

I believe the ride is open to everyone today. What's the proper amount of time to wait until posting pics? Sorry if I've ruined anything for anyone. :brick:

imamouse

Geeze, I wasn't trying to start any trouble. In my opinion, you haven't really experienced it until you've ridden it yourself.

I believe the ride is open to everyone today. What's the proper amount of time to wait until posting pics? Sorry if I've ruined anything for anyone. :brick:

Matt - Thanks for your good intentions. I enjoyed your picture and can't wait to ride TSM in Sept!

cooleo

Great picture Matt! You should not have to apologize for wanting to share your Love of all things Disney. I don't think there is ever a right amount of time to wait before posting pics such as this. There will always be someone who doesn't want to see it until they go & I don't think anyone meant any offense to your post. IMO, if someone doesn't want to see, they should not look here. After all this is what we do. :) Keep up the good work. :sohappy:

WDWFigment

Nice Picture!

first time posting a pic...... hope it works!!!!!!:veryconfu

christmas07068.jpg

Gotta love first thing in the morning when the park is empty...

Great picture. A little creepy, but good nonetheless.

I little AK action for you guys.....

DSC01882.jpg

Nice.

I can't wait to ride in August (and thanks for posting this, Matt!)

One of the coolest pool fixtures, in my opinion.

Uponastar

Matt, the picture is amazing!
I can't wait till October, when I get to ride it.
Seeing the pic will in no way spoil the experience. It just makes me look forward to it more.
Thanks for posting it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom