WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocAudio

300WSTrashCan.jpg

bryPOD

Niiiice. That isn't an easy shot to get.

I won't lie, the ride broke down right then and there; I grabbed the shot in the 5 seconds the ride stopped, then played with the contrast in post to make it more visible. I'm really happy it came out...

Nicole220

visa%20pumpkin%20hat%20carpet.jpg

You can see why this is a better example of the Mad Hatter's Hat and Snow White's Apple. What do all these items represent? Which movie, which ride?
Pumpkin- Cinderella.
Drum and spear- Pocahontas
Carpet- Aladdin

These are fun! I love the theming.

dazzer68

Anyway, here is my photo of the day.

visa%20pumpkin%20hat%20carpet.jpg

You can see why this is a better example of the Mad Hatter's Hat and Snow White's Apple. What do all these items represent? Which movie, which ride?
is it goofys dumbell or hercules? jiminys umbrella, minnies hat box? or daisys? could be peter pans drumms and axe

mainstreet1997

Good job! I took some pretty good butterfly pictures myself last week.

IMG_0184.jpg

and Iknow Im breaking the rule but I wanted to post this picture that I took outside of Adventureland last Friday. Yes the color is amped up a little bit but its not too far off from the actual colors!

IMG_0527.jpg

KeeKee

Very Nice!!! I Love all the colors of the lights. :)

You are the first person I thought of when I decided to post that pic. My son still talks about the comment from your daughter. :lol:

Thanks so much! I like that AL bridge too; I wish I was standing on it right now. ...and that cutie pie in the picture - he is too cute!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom