WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bug715

I did something very similiar, but it took me 3 takes to get the right photo. I rode it alone first...got SO spooked, then I just had to ride it with someone else and who else then a bellhop?
2491181296_78a2bfe0d9_o.jpg

Do you remember the bellhop's name? He looks like a friend of a friend.

GoofyDadKB

Missing my mind...
Premium Member
Great picture!

Is there some area over where this picture was taken that (bear with me, please) resembles a dock with barrel on it, with this view in the background? I ask because I have a post card from the late 80s with Brer Fox and Brer Bear standing on said dock, with a view similar to this in the background. I've always wanted to take a picture at the dock (if it still exists) but have never seen it. Anyone have any idea what I'm blabbering about?

I think the one you are talking about might be the smoking area by BTMRR. I could be wrong though. This picture is from the path along the river between Frontier land and Liberty Square. It's also a great shortcut when there are large crowds or parades.

Trishnh

I love seeing all the different and unique pictures people take--things most people would not even notice let alone think to take a picture of. I am constantly making a mental list of things to capture on my next trip. Here is my rather standard picture (but I liked the different angle) for today
DSCF0070.jpg

bluefaery

At Epcot today...

100_1494.jpg

I saw a TV add for this show just yesterday. It's supposed to air on ABC sometime this summer. If I remember correctly, it's supposed to be one of those shows where kids compete against each other for a part in the HSM 3 movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom