WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChuckElias

"Funniest Person in Hollywood" competition:

663297090112_0_ALB.jpg

"Come on, people. That's funny!"

cooleo

One of my all-time favorite photos of my daughter enjoying a magical vacation as WDW. Were waiting to dine at Crystal Palace.

IMG_0255.jpg

That is Awesome! I have a pic similar to this of my son on the Backlot Tour in Catastrophe Canyon where he has him arms spread out with a huge grin on his face & the water cascading down behind him. These are the moments that make you realize al the money you spend on a trip to WDW is money well spent. I have never regretted a penny of the many trips we have been on just because of these moments. :)

belle15

1.I asked for my own elevator just so I could by the unique picture of only one person in the elevator.
2. I have been on this countless of times and I can truely say that I still get scared, not all the time, but most of it.
3. One other thing I found kinda neat is that they play screams in the soundtrack, I dont scream and I was not screaming and you could hear the screams coming from the speakers themselves. It was very neat, just mre things that add to the experience I guess.

Why did they let you have your own? Was this late at night?

And here is it's a small world in Disneyland at Christmastime.
California07301.jpg

hpyhnt 1000

WDWFreak07 - Lucky! Must have been great to go on ToT with no one else in the elevator. How did you do it?

For today, grab that free stroller!

DSC00191.jpg

joanna71985

Oooo, pretty!!

One of my all-time favorite photos of my daughter enjoying a magical vacation as WDW. Were waiting to dine at Crystal Palace.

IMG_0255.jpg

Awww, too cute!!

1.I asked for my own elevator just so I could by the unique picture of only one person in the elevator.
2. I have been on this countless of times and I can truely say that I still get scared, not all the time, but most of it.
3. One other thing I found kinda neat is that they play screams in the soundtrack, I dont scream and I was not screaming and you could hear the screams coming from the speakers themselves. It was very neat, just mre things that add to the experience I guess.

That is awsome!

WDWFigment

WDWFigment,

You and I have the same and opposite goals. To take some really great photos, you want to purchase a dslr and I want to purchase a point and shoot.:ROFLOL:You can do more with a dslr, or rather be more specific in your instructions to the camera (focus on the spot I tell you to, meter here or there, etc.). However, for me, having a camera I can pull out of my pocket would be better so I can take some of the great photos I see everyday.

Here is my photo for the day:

visa%20posing%20area.jpg

I have a question. This is from the Visa Meet and Greet Room. It has some great detail on the walls. I was going to show the detail up close, a different section of the room each day, and see who could guess what shows/rides they are from. For example, while this photo doesn't show as much detail as the others will (this is where they pose), it does obviously show #53, Herbie the Love Bug, The Main St. Electrical Parade, and a Peter Pan map.

Should I use this thread or start a new one?

Gorjus

Probably based on the opposite of the shortcomings we've each noticed with our instrument of normal usage. I will definitely still carry a P&S after I get a DSLR for those 'quick shots', but there is so much I can't do with my P&S (that I could even do with other, more advanced P&S...but since I already have a P&S, I'm going 'all out').

Welcome - great picture!

Twilight repose:

IMG_1286.jpg

Great composition!

Superb.

Here's mine for the day.
P6210137.jpg

Very cool. I especially like the contrast the sky provides.

Great picture.

...There were other great pictures from the last couple of days that I didn't comment on, but I thought I was already at 10 (shows how inept I am at keeping count). Great pics, everyone!

EPCOTServo21

Why did they let you have your own? Was this late at night?

And here is it's a small world in Disneyland at Christmastime.
California07301.jpg

Why? It was around 3 or 4 in the afternoon and it was very slow so they let me when I asked for my own elevator. I was literally the only person in the Boiler Room after the people in front of me went on.

kc1296426

This is me all by myself in my own elevator on Tower of Terror! It was much funner than riding with a packed elevator-by far!

6u65x6a.jpg

I did something very similiar, but it took me 3 takes to get the right photo. I rode it alone first...got SO spooked, then I just had to ride it with someone else and who else then a bellhop?
2491181296_78a2bfe0d9_o.jpg

Gorjus

i spy 13 hidden mickeys, pinochios hat, snow white apple,mad hatters top hat, beautys rose? are the pots for aladdin? not sure what the half visible sign says, and pirates map!

It may or may not be Snow White's apple. There is a better example of that elsewhere in the room. It is NOT the Mad Hatter's hat because that is also elsewhere in the room. It may or may not be Belle's rose as there is a better example of it in the room. The others, you are most likely correct.

OK....I have a question about this. A photographer took a photo of my kids hands and said that they would see tinkerbell when they saw the pic. So I look it up on the Disney Photo Pass and there's no Tinkerbell. Is that something they add if you order the photo?

Sometimes the people at Quality Assurance miss a Tinkerbelle photo. They have to manually put it in all the photos. Just call photopass and they will add it.

Niiiice. That isn't an easy shot to get.

This is me all by myself in my own elevator on Tower of Terror! It was much funner than riding with a packed elevator-by far!

That was such a cool photo!!!!

"Funniest Person in Hollywood" competition:

663297090112_0_ALB.jpg

"Come on, people. That's funny!"

This is my favorite skit that they do. It is always the last skit of the day.

99 basketballs walk into a bar and the bartender says (everyone:) HEY! We don't serve basketballs in here. And the basketballs say:...what, are you bouncing us?

99 cars walk into a bar and the bartender says HEY!!! We don't serve cars in here. And the cars say: "please, we are exhausted."

99 cameras walk into a bar and the bartender says HEY!!! We don't serve cameras in here. And the cameras say: "could you say that again, we are having trouble focusing.

Anyway, here is my photo of the day.

visa%20pumpkin%20hat%20carpet.jpg

You can see why this is a better example of the Mad Hatter's Hat and Snow White's Apple. What do all these items represent? Which movie, which ride?

EPCOTServo21

I did something very similiar, but it took me 3 takes to get the right photo. I rode it alone first...got SO spooked, then I just had to ride it with someone else and who else then a bellhop?
2491181296_78a2bfe0d9_o.jpg

Now I have rode all alone tons of times, but I could never get a bellhop to go with me. How did you get a bellhop to go with you? I think I could not get one is because the bellhops at load have to stay at load and unless there was an "extra" bellhop there, I could not ride with one. Please explain how you managed this. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom