WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

Craig & Lisa

This pirate likes purses. :lol:

DSC00748.jpg
THAT, is one freaky pirate??

DocAudio

I normally would not post 2 photos but I just wanted to do a comparison. So in honor of Chinese New Year's Day, the top photo obviously is of the Temple of Heaven at the China Pavilion at Epcot in 2005. (taken by a friend of mine). The bottom photo I took at the Temple of Heaven in Beijing last February 9 (2007) when my wife and I were on our way to pick up our adopted daughter. I am really impressed how much detail WDI put into the one at Epcot having been to the real one in China. The biggest difference is the size which is hard to tell in the photo. The one in China is about 3 times larger. I hope to go back and see the real thing again one day.

209TempleofHeavenEpcot.jpg

209TempleofHeavenBeijing.jpg

imamouse

Bidding a fond farewell to this thread and looking forward to the new one. Thanks to all who posted pictures - I enjoyed them all.

DocAudio - congratulations on your daughter. Thanks for posting comparison photos of the Temple of Heaven. Truly amazing!

Gorjus

My favorite princesses
P7261753.jpg

Princess Aurora: "Oh my goodness!! For once I don't have to wear that same old pink dress."

Now would it kill Ariel's father to give her feet for the day and let her play with the other 5?

Great photo. I wonder what was really going on with Aurora there.

jeffb

DocAudio - congratulations on your daughter. Have you taken here to WDW yet?

It is really impressive to see the comparison that you posted. The attention to detail by WED in designing EPCOT Center never ceases to amaze me.

I normally would not post 2 photos but I just wanted to do a comparison. So in honor of Chinese New Year's Day, the top photo obviously is of the Temple of Heaven at the China Pavilion at Epcot in 2005. (taken by a friend of mine). The bottom photo I took at the Temple of Heaven in Beijing last February 9 (2007) when my wife and I were on our way to pick up our adopted daughter. I am really impressed how much detail WDI put into the one at Epcot having been to the real one in China. The biggest difference is the size which is hard to tell in the photo. The one in China is about 3 times larger. I hope to go back and see the real thing again one day.

209TempleofHeavenEpcot.jpg

209TempleofHeavenBeijing.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom