WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

dizzbuff

Will there be another thread??

Just curious....I love this thread so very much. All the pictures and imagination...just adore it. SO I was wondering once the cap of 5000 is met will there be a continuation?? Continued Again Thread? :sohappy:

Thanks, Lora

nibblesandbits

Just curious....I love this thread so very much. All the pictures and imagination...just adore it. SO I was wondering once the cap of 5000 is met will there be a continuation?? Continued Again Thread? :sohappy:

Thanks, Lora
Yes...I'm sure another thread will be started. No worries! :wave:

Disneyfalcon

Okay here's another one taken on Screamin. I think that's the Anaheim convention center:

DisneylandDec2007b064.jpg

JML42691

Original Poster

Thanks, Lora

Yes, as I mentioned a day or two ago, the thread will be continued with a Part 3 just as we did from the previous one to this thread. I will probably start it up in a few days as soon as we get close to the 5000 post mark. We are already technically at 4,890 posts and not 4859, so once we get about another 50 posts I'll start it.

Bug715

O canada! ha ha. my friend and I got in the habit of saying that during our CP as we walked around the showcase. Someone in class said that other day and I started missing those men in skirts(um kilts).

sillykid

:wave:
Breakfast @ O'Hana

DSC01557.jpg
Cooleo, I see your pics all the time, and must just say this.....We have our first child on the way, a baby girl. And if she is as cute and happy as your son, my wife and I are about Disney, I will be the happiest kid around. Great pics of your son and family all the time. It's obvious a family full of Disney and love makes for a great kid.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom