WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

KeeKee

IMG_0442.jpg

sweetpee_1993

Does anyone else take random pictures to kill time or to occupy the kiddos??? Here's one of my favs taken while we waited for Lights, Motors, Action to start....

100_0092-1.jpg

cooleo

:wave:
Cooleo, I see your pics all the time, and must just say this.....We have our first child on the way, a baby girl. And if she is as cute and happy as your son, my wife and I are about Disney, I will be the happiest kid around. Great pics of your son and family all the time. It's obvious a family full of Disney and love makes for a great kid.

Thanks, Sillykid!!! Your signature is a big key in why my son is always so happy. LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH! One thing I always impress upon my son is that you have to be able to Laugh at yourself. We are Human & that means we are not perfect. Enjoy the moment, Live for today, Love your neighbor & BE HAPPY!!!!!

photoflight

251665242-S.jpg

252065486-S.jpg

looks like the riverboat broke down & had to evac guests somehow...:hammer:

Yup! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

It was pretty full and took several TSI rafts full of guests to get it done. We later heard the boat had come off the track. It was back at the dock the next day though.

iheartdisney91

oh god, the cake castle makes me wanna through up. just think, a family that has never been to WDW " i cant wait to see the castle!! its so pretty"... walks down main street.... "ewww!!" i would prolly cry if i saw it like that

kcw

oh god, the cake castle makes me wanna through up. just think, a family that has never been to WDW " i cant wait to see the castle!! its so pretty"... walks down main street.... "ewww!!" i would prolly cry if i saw it like that

my thoughts EXACTLY.... for many people, going to Disney World is a once in a lifetime chance... and after seeing the castle in pictures, on TV, in magazines.... and expecting this beautiful stunning castle, this is what they get...?? :hurl:

and even worse, can you imagine what this looked like in the process of being put up???? there's no way it went up overnight, and I imagine it was even more tragic when it was half cinderella castle, and half cake mess

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom