WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

Nicole220

IMG_1664.jpg

From DCA...

tooltime

Can anyone guess what these two pics are of?

Can you guess what these are? sorry for the bad quality of the one on the right.

Attachments

• WDW2007 140.jpg
    WDW2007 140.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 71
  • WDW2007 099.jpg
    WDW2007 099.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 80

Tinkerbella16

I am not hurting anyone by calling her Cinderelly :) I want to call her Cinderelly and I will call her Cinderelly :) The mice call her Cinderelly and I call her Cinderelly :)

Exactly!!!

Some people have nerve...I can't get over some of the things people here at this site complain about. I love Cinderelly too!!! Cinderelly, Cinderelly!!!! I love the song... :lol:

tooltime

At the MNSSHP my DD, two CM's from the HM and the rest are guests...took this earlier this week. check out the blue eyes on the guy behind my DD...these folks were so cool. we just got of our fifth ride at SM so we're all a little wet.

Attachments

• Copy (2) of WDW2007 169.JPG
    Copy (2) of WDW2007 169.JPG
    239.3 KB · Views: 150

tooltime

okay...the other two pics on the previous page were ideas i got from a post a couple months ago...someone took a closeup of the little amber lights at the bottom of the monorail entry doors...do you remember that? and he asked people to guess...it only took a few minutes but someone did. i thought that was a cool idea so i kept it in mind on our trip.

the poor quality pic of the red light is in the monorail, at the top, like where the side meets with the ceiling. it's only red on one side and is hard to notice even in the dark. the driver did not know what it was for.

the other pic (white round light) is at MGM, it's in the sidewalk, taken near the rest room near TofT.

unkadog

A lot of Magic went into this Photo :wave::sohappy:

arielcastle.jpg

Sorry, but I agree with Lorimistress. It needs a lot more work before it's even remotely convincing. For starters, notice how you've left the photo of the princess cut off at the bottom of the photo. That, in and of itself, is a dead giveaway. But you need to adjust the lighting and white balance on both layers, because they don't currently appear to have been taken at the same time or location, which is, yet again, another dead giveaway. It's very obvious a flash was used for the picture of the princess. You can tell by the "hot spots" in the photo.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom