WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

Master__Gracey

Wow! Flower'sChild can't seem to get a break. I think he's doing just fine, enjoying the magic like everyone else. Also I like most of his pictures. It's about the magic and it's enjoyment, let's not forget.

Flower'sChild

Exactly!!!

Some people have nerve...I can't get over some of the things people here at this site complain about. I love Cinderelly too!!! Cinderelly, Cinderelly!!!! I love the song... :lol:

I love that song also :wave: I also like it when the little female mice sing " A Dream is a wish your heart makes " :sohappy:

unkadog

First of all what makes you think I even worked on this photo ? Second I just like the photo, people don't need to think that Ariel is really in front of the Castle.

Whoa, calm down. I was just offering some PhotoShop tips and was trying to be helpful. No need to get defensive. :rolleyes:

Okay, so you didn't take the photo...but you posted it and you didn't give photo credit to whoever DID take it, so what else would one assume?

Is it safe to assume that whoever did take the photo (or actually photoS, since its clearly a composite of two different photos) is the same person who did the PhotoShop work on it (If I'm wrong in making that assumption, PLEASE don't jump down my throat).

DocAudio

111SSE.jpg

Yettiebug

Can't we all just play nice and get along? We are all adults here right? We know how to show people respect. Let's enjoy each others pictures and stop nit-picking or tearing people apart. We all love Disney, let's remember that. Some of us enjoy it in ways that some of us might not. It doesn't make it wrong. Don't make someone feel bad for how they enjoy Disney. Enough said. Let's get back to enjoying each others pictures. I get excited each day to see the new pictures that get posted. So keep them coming!!! :sohappy:

Cinderella Castle, not Cinderelly. I know you are obsessed with the mice, but it is disrespectful to call her Ciderelly or Cindy.

Not really chastizing, but a pet peeve of mine. Usually it is the uneducated Disney people who say Cinderelly. You are obviously a serious Disney fan which is why I was surprised you used the term.

Dopey is EASY. Almost every day he is either with Snow White in Germany or on the porch at Expo Hall with Snow White. You can easily say, "just Dopey, please".

Flower'sChild

Can't we all just play nice and get along? We are all adults here right? We know how to show people respect. Let's enjoy each others pictures and stop nit-picking or tearing people apart. We all love Disney, let's remember that. Some of us enjoy it in ways that some of us might not. It doesn't make it wrong. Don't make someone feel bad for how they enjoy Disney. Enough said. Let's get back to enjoying each others pictures. I get excited each day to see the new pictures that get posted. So keep them coming!!! :sohappy:

Good Post :)

LoriMistress

Wow! Flower'sChild can't seem to get a break. I think he's doing just fine, enjoying the magic like everyone else. Also I like most of his pictures. It's about the magic and it's enjoyment, let's not forget.

I'm not sure what's going on, and if there is drama, I prefer to stay away from it. I know I posted a picture on one of FlowerChild's pictures, but I was just being playful (it was the fact that the picture was photoshopped.) But there are lots of nice pictures on here that are photoshopped.

dazzer68

i understand flowers child and where hes coming from, hes having a great time enjoying all things disney and enjoying posting all the great pictures from his many trips to the 'magic', carry on flowers child, great job, this is a photo thread not a spelling thread.

Gorjus

My point was to point out the Flower's Child is a serious Disney fan, as all of us are. And most of us would be surprised to hear Walt Disney refered to as Uncle Wally. We also have numerous threads were people point out their pet peeves with people calling the Magic Kingdom Disney World; Calling Test Track, Fast Track; calling the Monorail the monotrail; calling Expedition Everest, Mount Everest; calling Space Ship Earth the big ball; calling Horace Goofy; Princess Aurora the pink one; the list goes on and on as do the posts on it.

I am a fan of the princesses since I get to work with them a lot. And I like to see people treat them with respect. So, yes, I will join the others and point out when someone uses a disrespectful term to refer to one of them. Cinderelly is not a respectful term from a human.

And you know what...in life everyone doesn't have to be accepting and tolerant of everything that everyone does. It is ok to disagree as long as it is done respectfully. And it is ok to point out differences on a discussion board. If any of us can not handle someone pointing out that our behavior isn't agreed with, they are never going to grow as a person. I accept that some of you don't like that I do not tell everyone that everything they do is wonderful. I take that into consideration and ponder it.

mcstensrud

O M G Everytime I go on this thread there is an issue going on.

Can't everyone just enjoy the photos of other peoples trips?
:shrug::shrug:

Hey first time poster here, but long time disney go-er. Thought i'd finally join as I've been going through the boards for months.

Here's a pic of me at the Studios from our trip back at the end of September.

101_0870.jpg

BSikor

okay...the other two pics on the previous page were ideas i got from a post a couple months ago...someone took a closeup of the little amber lights at the bottom of the monorail entry doors...do you remember that? and he asked people to guess...it only took a few minutes but someone did. i thought that was a cool idea so i kept it in mind on our trip.

the poor quality pic of the red light is in the monorail, at the top, like where the side meets with the ceiling. it's only red on one side and is hard to notice even in the dark. the driver did not know what it was for.

the other pic (white round light) is at MGM, it's in the sidewalk, taken near the rest room near TofT.

Awesome. I posted the original monorail pic...

1118640116_6d2af669c7.jpg

... and I couldn't figure out where yours were from. They looked so familiar but I couldn't place it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom