WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

disney08

I've never posted in this thread before so I'm not sure what the rules are for WDW pic of the day. Anyways, here's a couple I took which I like...

disney113.jpg

Somebody let me know if I'm not supposed to post more than one pic!

I think you're supposed to post at least 1 picture a day. But it doesn't matter. I rather people post several.

Great waterfall picture too.

BruceWayne

After the "situation" occurred the court said we could not discuss. :zipit:

move along.....nothing to see.... :lookaroun

well if there was a fight, im sorry to hear it. to each their own i say, whatever makes you happy.

and frankly, his dolls are nothing compared to that guy who built the COP family out of mannequins.:hammer:

dvcnut39

Check out my shirt. We forgot that I was wearing it and in some official PhotoPass photos, Mickey was actually covering up the "Goofy" part. It was a lot of fun!

DSCN3273.JPG

Gorjus

I think you're supposed to post at least 1 picture a day. But it doesn't matter. I rather people post several.

Great waterfall picture too.

Actually, that is inaccurate. For a while people were posting a lot a day and the moderator of the forum (read: the boss) asked that you keep your posts to one photo per day. It isn't that hard to do and it helps your collection of photos last longer. So please, one photo per day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom