WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

Nicole220

Pluto at DL
IMG_1476-1.jpg

Flower'sChild

Yoim had a lot of fun playing at Cape May :wave: This little doll just loves being cute and she likes colors :) A cast member at Cape May knew that she was from Korea and when I asked her how she knew she told me because she was from Korea herself :)

mostphotosfromSeptember29th30th2-2.jpg

BruceWayne

This is the cute little set up that I had on my table at the Cape May character meal on Sunday :) When I was there a girl saw my little set up and she loved it :wave: The girl was like " Awwwwwwww, that is so cute " and the girl wanted to take a photo of my little set up and I let her take a photo :sohappy:

mostphotosfromSeptember29th30th2007.jpg

how old are you?

frankd1962

Wow!!! What a day to be picked to be family of the day. I have never seen the TT car out before. Is this typical?

The day I went to Epcot they use it to open the park for the day. It was nice to see and they get to Test Track faster than the rest of us. ;) Though I got a kiss from Minnie that day for my birthday trip.:king:

lunarsquid

how old are you?

we're going to assume that you're taking an informal survey on the relative age of posters, and not going to make any rude comments about Flower's age and his love of dolls...
'cause last time that happened it wasn't pretty.
Just some friendly advice.
:animwink::wave:

-lunar "keepin'-it-friendly" squid

btw.
I like the Alice doll, but why do you leave those huge tags on them?

Flower'sChild

we're going to assume that you're taking an informal survey on the relative age of posters, and not going to make any rude comments about Flower's age and his love of dolls...

btw.

I don't always take of the tags right away :) I kinda like the way the tags look on my dolls and stuffed animals, but in time I do take a lot of the tags off. I most likely will cut off the tags on my little Alice doll in time :)

Now as for my Children of the World dolls, they have a tag that is a name tag on them. Like Yoim has a tag that says Children of the World on it and it has her name and it also says Korea on the tag :sohappy:

BruceWayne

btw.

there was a fight, im assuming? wow. when was this and what happened?

NewfieFan

I've never posted in this thread before so I'm not sure what the rules are for WDW pic of the day. Anyways, here's a couple I took which I like...

Pangani Forest Exploration Trail (Spelling???) in Animal Kingdom
disney106.jpg

Another one from Pangani
disney113.jpg

And watching the Liberty Belle with my son
disney165.jpg

Somebody let me know if I'm not supposed to post more than one pic!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom