WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

Gorjus

Here's another from a different angle with a different coloring to the sky:

DSC02455.jpg

even better. I like the colors in the clouds.

Boy, you nailed that one. Great white balance, no grain, crystal clear. Did the ride stop and you were stuck?:lol:

Gorjus

Doc Audio,

Your Wishes photo reminds me of something I discovered. How can you tell a Disney Amateur? They are gathered on the Liberty and Fantasyland bridges and think they have a wonderful spot for the fireworks because they can see the castle. Was it evil of me to let them sit there and then laugh to myself as they realized there was NO view of the fireworks. And then I watched them disperse.:drevil:

DocAudio

Doc Audio,

Your Wishes photo reminds me of something I discovered. How can you tell a Disney Amateur? They are gathered on the Liberty and Fantasyland bridges and think they have a wonderful spot for the fireworks because they can see the castle. Was it evil of me to let them sit there and then laugh to myself as they realized there was NO view of the fireworks. And then I watched them disperse.:drevil:

Sometimes it is experience. I wouldn't dare tell them myself because that just mean that they aren't standing on Main Street where I could be standing. Why would anyone watch from there anyway...things like trees and buildings tend to get in the way, and haven't they ever seen the Wonderful World of Disney opening that shows one of the best looks of the fireworks right there. Thanks for the laugh, although slightly maniacal. :hammer:

imamouse

even better. I like the colors in the clouds.

Boy, you nailed that one. Great white balance, no grain, crystal clear. Did the ride stop and you were stuck?:lol:

I agree - amazing shot. Very artistic! How did you get this shot w/o using a flash?

brucie

I think there should be some exceptions to the one a day rule, and that exception is MATT BOOM wow his pictures are amazing keep em coming Matt!!!! By far the best quality pictures in the thread!!

C&D

Quote:
Originally Posted by imamouse
Great shot! Was it taken from the monorail? I think it's cute that the driver appears to be dozing while waiting. Makes it old world realistic.

Yes, it's absolutely magical! How did you take it?

Got a little lucky and got to ride in the front of the Monorail. Almost missed the shot as it's kind-of from the hip (as it were). Swung the camera, with the viewfinder to my eye and clicked. Thanks for the compliment.

DocAudio

This picture is not photoshopped except for a little contrast and brightness adjustment. I am a little disappointed in the focus but it was the angle I was looking for.

175Pirates.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom