WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

jeffb

I thought this was a neat one I took, getting a little creative
wdw055.jpg

Excellent shot - great idea.

MAF

This photo was taken last New Year's Eve, so this New Year's Eve is the perfect day to post this photo :king: It's now time for me to go to DisneyWorld and have my New Year's Eve dinner with Minnie and to see the Disney New Year's Eve Fireworks :sohappy: I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year and I will see you all next year :wave:

NewYearsEvePhotos014.jpg
I find that t-shirt to be extremely creepy...:lookaroun

duck_daddy

Careful, touchy subject around these parts. Look back a few pages, you will find intstructions to base comments only on the photo itself, no personal speak! This blew up a couple of months ago. We don't need to go there again!

dandaman

One of my favorite characters:
100_6176.jpg

Exactly! A lot of people don't agree with me, though, and I don't get it.

Case in point: 1900 Park Fare breakfast a few years ago. I fill up my plate with ham, pork sausage, etc... to which the Hatter replies, "Ooh, I don't think Piglet over there'll like that." :ROFLOL:

I talked with him for like a half-hour or something. It was just hilarious. :lol:

Nicole220

Exactly! A lot of people don't agree with me, though, and I don't get it.

Case in point: 1900 Park Fare breakfast a few years ago. I fill up my plate with ham, pork sausage, etc... to which the Hatter replies, "Ooh, I don't think Piglet over there'll like that." :ROFLOL:

I talked with him for like a half-hour or something. It was just hilarious. :lol:
I don't get it either...he's so creative and funny, what's not to like?

Have you seen Briberry's videos of him and Alice on youtube?
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=briberry

Her videos are what made me a huge fan.
He's the funniest thing. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom