WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

Tiggerfanatic

Snapped this out the windshield of our bus as it turned into the TTC - I had not gotten any shots of our hotel from this side before.

DSCN0475.jpg

We took this exact same picture last week!!:lol:

Disneyfalcon

Disneyfalcon - Sure, it is a 20 second exposure shot with the lens around 28mm for about 15 seconds and then I slowly turned the lens to 70mm where it sat for about a 1 second or two. The bulk of the visible picture comes from the 15 seconds at 28mm and the bright areas (i.e. the light streams / and the hat) will come through during the zoom and the short time at 70mm. There is also some some color / contrast enhaning via Photoshop CS2.

Jeff thank you so much. I have never thought about zooming while the shutter was open. I have got to try that!!

brucie

NIIIIICE!!!! I really like this one.

And it appears the hardest rule of all to follow is posting ONE photo a day. Come on everyone, I know you want to share. If you only do one a day, you can share longer. Let's make the magic last longer.

I also really liked this one, The Detail Disney uses in everything astounds me, I love it!!

brucie

I HATE that im so far away looking at all of your wonderful pictures makes me want to go TODAY! If I could convince my wife i would move to Florida in a heartbeat!! but I would keep my Canadian citizenship for the health care:). Although I think i need to be in the country for at least 6 months for it to work! Even Better!! I will winter down there like so many seniors from Canda, I'll just start a new trend of your adults wintering in florida.... You can always dream!!!

jeffb

Thanks again for all the kind words on the Sorcerer's Hat Zoom Photo. Here is one last zoom photo for 2007. It is my favorite of all the zooms I have taken. Happy 25th anniversary to EPCOT Center and Happy New Year to all!!

1573352429_d3caf4254a_b.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom