WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

007mickey

One from my two boys favorite lunch spot...

d60.jpg

Gorjus

http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/el_capitan/

It was hard getting in close for the picture. Her dress is huge! :lol: Everyone stood at the edge of her dress. You don't get as close as the other characters, but the picture still turns out nice.

Thankfully, no autograph books this time. Each princess (all of them were there the entire time) got to spend a lot of time with each person.

My picture for the day. From the same event:
DSC00211.jpg

This little girl was so cute!

Nicole,

I'd love to see more photos from this event. This photo of Aurora makes it look as if the princesses were just wandering around. That could bring chaos. But it looks as if there isn't a crowd around her. The photos of Giselle and Snow White make it seem as if there were specific areas for each princess themed to their story and it was roped off, leading to a more orderely meet and greet. Was it both ways?

By the way, I love how the Snow White area was themed. When Hall of fame is redone, that would be a brilliant idea. How long was the experience. Something tells me about an hour since you said the princesses were there the entire time.

Jerm

It has been a while since I have posted on here......not sure if you want to know what is going on in this picture, but it is what you think!

2122108044_88a19bc4d4_b.jpg

Nicole220

Nicole,

I'd love to see more photos from this event. This photo of Aurora makes it look as if the princesses were just wandering around. That could bring chaos. But it looks as if there isn't a crowd around her. The photos of Giselle and Snow White make it seem as if there were specific areas for each princess themed to their story and it was roped off, leading to a more orderely meet and greet. Was it both ways?

By the way, I love how the Snow White area was themed. When Hall of fame is redone, that would be a brilliant idea. How long was the experience. Something tells me about an hour since you said the princesses were there the entire time.
My pictures did not turn out the way I had hoped, but I'd be glad to do a photo TR to post more pictures and answer your questions. I'll start on it tomorrow. :wave:

sandicinderelli

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, and may all have a happy New Year!

You continue to do Main Street justice, DocAudio! Very pretty shot.

I'm glad you actually caught what is over the rainbow, Webhead! Nice job.

I agree with everyone, jeffb! Spectacular hat shot. I love it! Thanks for sharing!

cooleo, ah-ha! Now I know why Coronado Springs is your favorite! Beautiful shot. Keep them coming!

Pocamahontas, nice username, by the way. Very lovely pic. In Epcot, I presume?

These pics are tight, everyone! Can't wait to post mine in January!!

DocAudio

I agree with everyone, jeffb! Spectacular hat shot. I love it! Thanks for sharing!

cooleo, ah-ha! Now I know why Coronado Springs is your favorite! Beautiful shot. Keep them coming!

Thank you, SandiCinderelli!

cooleo

Thanks for the kind words. Here is another from Coronado Springs. Not quite as nice as the first, but still pretty all the same. HAPPY NEW YEAR to all!!!

DSC02170.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom