WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

Dragonrider1227

Here's a shot of Madame Leota's gravestone with it's eyes open
MadameLeotastomb.jpg

ssymes

I know the title says picture of the day, but I couldn't help myself :) I try to take images that would look good as a desktop wallpaper.

PB060071.jpg

bayoutinkbelle

Gibson12 asked and received:

Riverside_view.JPG

A shot of a fountain from one of the Riverside buildings. I have some more shots from the courtyard outside our room. I'll have to dig them up ...

And I'd like to add my .02 to mattboom. That castle picture is stunning! Thanks for sharing!

camithepirate

Just got back last night...and i took the time to work on my photograpyh project (amusment)
so ive got a bunch load =]
but ill only put one...maybe two....up for now

[[edit]]

yeesh. if you guys are seriously going to get mean about someone posting TWO pics instead of one, forget it. this fourm is about admiring and apreciating pics of disney, am i wrong?
ill take my pics elsewhere....

Gorjus

Pirates cue

PB050231.jpg

NIIIIICE!!!! I really like this one.

And it appears the hardest rule of all to follow is posting ONE photo a day. Come on everyone, I know you want to share. If you only do one a day, you can share longer. Let's make the magic last longer.

Flower'sChild

Just an idea :)

I make the choice to stay out of the how many pictures someone posts in a day. I just post one photo a day, but if someone posts more than one I will not tell them they need to post one and if someone tells people to only post one photo a day I will not tell that person not to say that. Another words I make the choice to stay out of the whole thing :)

I just have an idea that I wanted to share. On photobuckets I can copy and paste the direct link and when I submit my post the photo does not show up, but the direct link to the photo shows up. I did this in my trip report with some of my photos :) I believe the one photo a day rule is because some people have dial up, but this may not be the case. So maybe some people could post one photo on the board and under the photo maybe 4 links to other photos and like I said this is just an idea :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom