Nicole220

IMG_1744.jpg

photomatt

Howdy.

Disneyland November 14th, 2007
DSC_0017.jpg

The Magic Kingdom November 12th, 2007
DSC_0017.jpg

Yes, it would have been nice to get a center shot at Disneyland. I waited a long time, but there was always at least one person in the field of view.
Oh, and I don't mean for this to be a comparison post. I just saw a few Disneyland pictures being posted so I thought I could do one from each park per day. I will try to make them random next time.

joanna71985

WONDERFUL first pics you two! Thanks so much for sharing and welcome! :wave:

EDIT: Is Captain Hook really wearing pink pants?!

He sure does.

Well we were running to Lion King and 2 cast members shouted Happy Birthday as I was wearing a birthday pin .We stopped and asked if we were having a great day we said yes as we had got dream fast passes .Then we would like to make your day even better, after you have seen the show come to Africa We'll meet you there
Well we ran to Africa from the Lion King To be told that we could go backstage!!!!:sohappy
P6250233.jpg

I know those 2!

Nice pictures.

MattBoom

226777822-L.jpg

Notice anything missing? No this photo was not Photoshopped. I took this last night. The flag pole that's usually in the way is down for a few days for the Christmas Day Parade taping. The Roy and Minnie statue is also missing.

makonyy15

226777822-L.jpg

Notice anything missing? No this photo was not Photoshopped. I took this last night. The flag pole that's usually in the way is down for a few days for the Christmas Day Parade taping. The Roy and Minnie statue is also missing.

The lighted garlands (Sp?) that stretch across above Main Street seem to be missing as well. I'm assuming this is for the parade taping as well?

imamouse

The lighted garlands (Sp?) that stretch across above Main Street seem to be missing as well. I'm assuming this is for the parade taping as well?

Correct - the garlands are taken down to accomodate camera cranes for the parade taping. I only hope that they put them back up for MVMCP on Nov 30. This seems doubtful, but I can wish.

Nice photo, Matt!

chinitopoop

226777822-L.jpg

I LOVE IT! i honestly think it looks soooo much better without the garland, the garland blocks the view of the castle

someone please film wishes from the top of the main street station now that the flag pole is gone!! it would come out so good with nothing blocking the castle's view!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom