WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

DocAudio

142MainStreet.jpg

Some day, some one needs to do a dissertation on why it is ok for girls to visit male characters and female characters, but it is not ok for boys to visit female characters. Only the bravest of princes visit a princess, or Minnie, or Daisy, etc.

Could it be because boys go through that stage of "hating girls" around age 8 or 9? It's a theory, right?

Gorjus

Jinkies! Jasmine shows alot of skin!:zipit:

Jasmine and Ariel are generally a HUGE hit with the gentlemen. Dads want to take photos with them more so than the ToonTown 3.

Could it be because boys go through that stage of "hating girls" around age 8 or 9? It's a theory, right?

It is a good theory, but girls start hating boys around that stage as well and they still go visit male characters. Also, it starts earlier than that, around 3 or 4. There is a difference between reluctant to see any character and reluctant to see female characters.

The female character thing starts around 4 years old. It can last indefinitely. Don't get me wrong, some boys love to see any character. Some love to see the princesses. However, as a rule, from 4 - 16, you can't convince a lot of boys to visit girl characters.

It is funniest in the Pals room when they will happily visit Pluto and Goofy but want nothing to do with Minnie.

friely

oh my gosh! you guys look so cute! you must of had a blast! how did you guys get to be int he parade? you've gotta share the story! lol
Well we were running to Lion King and 2 cast members shouted Happy Birthday as I was wearing a birthday pin .We stopped and asked if we were having a great day we said yes as we had got dream fast passes .Then we would like to make your day even better, after you have seen the show come to Africa We'll meet you there
Well we ran to Africa from the Lion King To be told that we could go backstage!!!!:sohappy
P6250233.jpg
:and be in the Parade
P6250212.jpg

KeeKee

Well we were running to Lion King and 2 cast members shouted Happy Birthday as I was wearing a birthday pin .We stopped and asked if we were having a great day we said yes as we had got dream fast passes .Then we would like to make your day even better, after you have seen the show come to Africa We'll meet you there
Well we ran to Africa from the Lion King To be told that we could go backstage!!!!:sohappy
:and be in the Parade

What a cute family you have!

camithepirate

I'm glad you decided to post! Great pic! I've seen that shot quite a few times, I'm going to have to try capturing that on my next trip.

About the comment you made... I love looking at the pictures and just ignore all negative comments -- not responding to them. :shrug: Pictures like yours make it worth it!

Aw Thanks!
i agree. some of the pictures people take are absolulty amazing :wave:
just focus on the art, and not the attitude. lol

I could'nt decide between this and another TOT shot today, but I figure I'd do something diffrent. :cool:

l_1dabade4a33480f80b5702024c9b0a76.jpg

Fountains at Epcot, or Epcoute, as my bf likes to pronounce it. lol.

k.hunter30

Hope this comes through (never posted images), thought this one might be fitting for the season. Taken Nov. '06.

b113_edited.jpg

This is the First Time I'm posting in this thread. Here is me (the boy), my Mom, and my sister with Captain Hook and Mr. smee. This picture was taken in August.

image28.jpg
WONDERFUL first pics you two! Thanks so much for sharing and welcome! :wave:

EDIT: Is Captain Hook really wearing pink pants?!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom