WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

camithepirate

debated for a while wether or not i was going to try this again.
i love to share my pictures. but. why is everyone so darn rude to each other every time i look at this fourm?

l_4500842ca02a12bfb9e4af40a1f1abf5.jpg

wild01ride

That was an excellent capture of the Hollywood Tower Hotel/TZToT sign!
I've always loved that effect! So errie! Yet I suppose I've never seen it at the lighting level that you captured it at!
Nice!

How much longer do we think SpectroMagic will run?

hopefully not much longer

I haven't seen it in a while, but my friend was one of the Spectromen and apparently they're not wearing the creepy masks anymore...they're faces are painted it looks like. But anyway, maybe I'm super late with saying it but I hear they're trying to sell Spectro to Japan and that's why they kind of changed up the way the Spectromen look. I don't know if that means they're doing away with it here or what.

camithepirate

That was an excellent capture of the Hollywood Tower Hotel/TZToT sign!
I've always loved that effect! So errie! Yet I suppose I've never seen it at the lighting level that you captured it at!
Nice!

Aw thank you! :wave:
it took a lot of patience. lol. the TZ part kept fading away before i could get the shot.
lighting is everything! :p

qandk

Kind of like telling the difference between North and South Carolina... :ROFLOL:
I thought I could ignore it and let it slide, but it kept bothering me so I have to voice my thoughts... so I apologize in advance if I start any drama, but as a person having Japanese heritage... that is the most ignorant thing I've ever heard...

That would be like saying "Kind of like telling the difference between France and America"

I thought this was the year 2007, not 1945...
Please educate yourself before you decide to crudely comment on different cultures.

k.hunter30

debated for a while wether or not i was going to try this again.
i love to share my pictures. but. why is everyone so darn rude to each other every time i look at this fourm?

l_4500842ca02a12bfb9e4af40a1f1abf5.jpg
I'm glad you decided to post! Great pic! I've seen that shot quite a few times, I'm going to have to try capturing that on my next trip.

About the comment you made... I love looking at the pictures and just ignore all negative comments -- not responding to them. :shrug: Pictures like yours make it worth it!

The Mom

Premium Member
Once again, I will remind you that EVERYONE is to be treated with respect. Comments/questions are to be limited to those concerning the photos. Everyone will behave and post in a mature, polite, adult fashion. You do NOT have to respond to all comments about your photos; multiquote and the edit option are your friends. Most people don't want to scroll down through the same photo several times, so it makes it easier if you put all of your thank-yous into one post whenever possible.

I will NOT tolerate personal attacks on this forum. Don't forget that the majority of adults would consider ALL of us strange for spending so much time visiting and talking about Disney. :lol:Fair warning!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom