WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

k.hunter30

Before anyone says anything...yes, I know there are two photos in the above post. :rolleyes: They are both needed to explain the photo of the pianist, and I thought it was more effective than saying "This is a photo taken at Jelly Rolls."

It's following the spirit of the law, rather than just the letter of the law, in order to make things pleasant for everyone, rather than just a few.
D'oh! Sorry Mom! But yes, I really just wanted to post the later one, but there was nothing identifying it as a Disney place. I appreciate your post and understanding. You moderators do such a great job here.

k.hunter30

DisneyTrip07175.jpg
The lighting on the castle is just beautiful Katy! Great pic!

Shere_Khan

Thank you. It was one of my better ones since I did not have a memory card and had to turn my camera to lowest resolution so I could take more then 50 pics. I had some great weather that trip.

DisneyGigi

My picture for the day
(I took so many pictures this year, I am trying to keep track of the ones that I have posted but if I make a goof and post again, it was not intentional.)

100_1726.jpg

EdHi

Is this in WDW on the Rivers? I may be slow buy I just realized that this is the same cabin and guy from the beginning of Pirates at Disneyland.

mousefan1972

omg, that is priceless!!!!

Thanks. The actress "Kitty Calico" was great. As I was snapping photos, she was referring to me as "the paparazzi". :lol: The she taught my daughter the pose. (which she still does today) She was telling her, "put yours hands on your hips and blow kisses to the paparazzi". It was vey cute!

The Mom

Premium Member
Thanks. The actress "Kitty Calico" was great. As I was snapping photos, she was referring to me as "the paparazzi". :lol: The she taught my daughter the pose. (which she still does today) She was telling her, "put yours hands on your hips and blow kisses to the paparazzi". It was vey cute!

That one really made me smile. :)

imamouse

I wish I could see the photo posted by mousefan1972 that so many find uber cute. Most of the photos are no longer displaying [for me]. Some are showing up, but many are now a little white box with a red "x" inside.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom