WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

BSikor

384013368_55209400b5_b.jpg

magic2me

He must be referring to the fact that he only stays at the deluxe resorts. Anywho as someone who can't afford "fancy", I saw a lot of "window displays" at the All Star resorts when I stayed there. :shrug:
I have made more than 20 trips and stayed at all levels. The deluxe rooms are not setup for your "display" to be seen. I have rarely seen a display window when I have stayed at a moderate but I do see them at the values. They seem to be getting more common, but the vast majority do not do them. Most are a kid's stuff animal or toy on the ledge. I have never seen a display as large as seen on here. I have also never seen a photo in a display. Many times the maid will put up the display when you are away. We have returned and had a towel animal in our window. We do like to see them when we walk by a window.

JML42691

Original Poster
DROP THE TOPIC, NOW!!!
Every Post that you all make about the subject is just going to continue the argument. Don't you people understand that nobody wants to hear you all argue? It is an easy way to get a great thread closed and/or yourself kicked off the site. So please listen to what everybody is trying to tell you all, AND STOP. As the title of this thread is "WDW Picture of the Day", just about every post should be pictures or positive comments about the picture.

mpoppins76

DROP THE TOPIC, NOW!!!
Every Post that you all make about the subject is just going to continue the argument. Don't you people understand that nobody wants to hear you all argue? It is an easy way to get a great thread closed and/or yourself kicked off the site. So please listen to what everybody is trying to tell you all, AND STOP. As the title of this thread is "WDW Picture of the Day", just about every post should be pictures or positive comments about the picture.
Thank you! :)

mcstensrud

DROP THE TOPIC, NOW!!!
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The music started playing...the parade is almost right in front of us...there's a little tear our eyes...then we saw him! The new spectroman for the first time! We stopped tearing and looked at eachother and said "Why are the masks gone?!?!" :(

Picture%20148.jpg

mpoppins76

The music started playing...the parade is almost right in front of us...there's a little tear our eyes...then we saw him! The new spectroman for the first time! We stopped tearing and looked at eachother and said "Why are the masks gone?!?!" :(

Picture%20148.jpg
Auuughh!!! He's so scary :cry::cry:

I have to say, I liked the masks too...I thought they were cute :)

JWG

I just love this picture!
the Tea Cup ride was our last ride on our trip to DL 2 weeks ago. It was almost midnight, heading for the park exit and my DS age 8 wanted "1 more ride", and pointed to the tea cups. It was such a great trip....thanks for letting me relive the memories!

I absolutely love that the monorail goes through Disneyland. I wish they'd done that at WDW, also. I get it goes through Epcot, but it'd be nice if it rounded through the MK, even if there was no stop. I'm not about to get involved in a monorail expansion discussion though :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom