WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

adam75081

Food & Wine Fest.

IMG_2082.jpg

That is so cool!

Cmdr_Crimson

I made a forum post about my Encounters with the Kingdom Heart characters during MNSSHP of 2004..So if you never seen Sora here's your chance...

Sora & Me
sora2.jpg

C.M.O

I made a forum post about my Encounters with the Kingdom Heart characters during MNSSHP of 2004..So if you never seen Sora here's your chance...

Sora & Me
sora2.jpg
Is that the only time you can meet those characters?? Was Kairi there? thats my daughters name and it would be really cool to have a picture of her with her.

Cmdr_Crimson

Is that the only time you can meet those characters?? Was Kairi there? thats my daughters name and it would be really
cool to have a picture of her with her.

Sora, Donald & Goofy were the only one's they had and the last time they were out was in 2004 for the release of the Game Boy Advance game Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories..After that party Sora hasn't been seen..

Here's the post that I started and have Donald & Goofy pics as well http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=243863

Gorjus

Mom, way to go!!! You managed to nail all of us in one post. That was great, because ALL of us were in the wrong.

I LOVE Kitty Calico and I love the photo of her and your daughter. I love it so much in fact that I took the liberty of enhancing it. I hope you don't mind. IF you do, let me know and I will delete my enhancement. It is just there was extraneous stuff in the photo and I almost missed that your daughter was in the photo. Again, no harm meant, only good. Let me know if this bothers you.

Kitty_Calico_cropped.jpg

And just to get nit picky:
Flower's Child, I realize that the photo of you and the guy in orange are different photos, but really, it is the same photo, just a different angle. It doesn't show anything new. That may be stretching the rules a bit. But I do have a tip for you. I noticed you posted some photos of you taken at a Character dinner. But it was a photo of a photo and not the digital image. I've heard you mention you purchase the CD. Did you know you can add the photos you buy at character dinners or any dining experience to your photopass and thus add it to your CD? There is a number in the upper left hand corner of the photo. Just stop by a camera center and add that to your collection of photos...or you can do it online.

mousefan1972

Mom, way to go!!! You managed to nail all of us in one post. That was great, because ALL of us were in the wrong.

I LOVE Kitty Calico and I love the photo of her and your daughter. I love it so much in fact that I took the liberty of enhancing it. I hope you don't mind. IF you do, let me know and I will delete my enhancement. It is just there was extraneous stuff in the photo and I almost missed that your daughter was in the photo. Again, no harm meant, only good. Let me know if this bothers you.

Kitty_Calico_cropped.jpg

Flower's Child, I realize that the photo of you and the guy in orange are different photos, but really, it is the same photo, just a different angle. It doesn't show anything new. That may be stretching the rules a bit. But I do have a tip for you. I noticed you posted some photos of you taken at a Character dinner. But it was a photo of a photo and not the digital image. I've heard you mention you purchase the CD. Did you know you can add the photos you buy at character dinners or any dining experience to your photopass and thus add it to your CD? There is a number in the upper left hand corner of the photo. Just stop by a camera center and add that to your collection of photos...or you can do it online.

I don't mind at all. ;) (It's my photo, not the Mom's) If I knew how to edit out the extraneous stuff, I would have done it myself. But I usually do my photo editing at the kiosk at Wal Mart when I'm printing them, not online. If I PM you my email address can you send me a copy of the cropped photo? Thanks. :)

Flower'sChild

Flower's Child, I realize that the photo of you and the guy in orange are different photos, but really, it is the same photo, just a different angle. It doesn't show anything new. That may be stretching the rules a bit.

The first photo that I posted of me with Howie had Suzy in the photo and the second photo that I posted of me with Howie had Perla in the photo.

Gorjus

I don't mind at all. ;) (It's my photo, not the Mom's) If I knew how to edit out the extraneous stuff, I would have done it myself. But I usually do my photo editing at the kiosk at Wal Mart when I'm printing them, not online. If I PM you my email address can you send me a copy of the cropped photo? Thanks. :)

I did know it was your photo. Please forgive me if I didn't make that clear. I was just responding to 3 posts in one reply. All you have to do to save the photo is what I did to edit your photo:
right click on the photo
click "Save As"
then save the photo to where ever on your computer you like.
Enjoy

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom