WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

Flower'sChild

But I do have a tip for you. I noticed you posted some photos of you taken at a Character dinner. But it was a photo of a photo and not the digital image. I've heard you mention you purchase the CD. Did you know you can add the photos you buy at character dinners or any dining experience to your photopass and thus add it to your CD? There is a number in the upper left hand corner of the photo. Just stop by a camera center and add that to your collection of photos...or you can do it online.

Thank You :) I allready knew this, but thank you for telling me anyway. I have added some of those photos to the Disney Photo Pass Cd that I have. There are 4 more character photos from Princess story book dining that I purchased after I purchased the cd. This was from 2 Princess story book dining meals, but Princess story book did something special for me by letting my purchased 2 different Large photos of me with Belle each time instead of 1 Large one and 4 small ones :king:

Flower'sChild

You are back :sohappy: Did you see that I responded to you when you had a question about posting photos ? I hope this will help you with posting photos and if you still have question let me know. Also I see that you have posted some more links to your Disney photos and that is also a good way to share your photos here :)

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=220002&page=142

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?p=2579567#post2579567

Zack Attack

WaltDisneyworld20007118.jpg

DABIGCHEEZ

Somehow I think some like to see pictures of themselves posted over and over and over and then quoted over and over and over again. :brick:

Kepp the great photos coming.

toystoryma

this is one of my favorites from my trip 2 weekends ago, dh and i went w/o kids for the first time, and I didnt want to buy a balloon for myself lol, so I took the pic, I love how it turned out :)

IMG_0164.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom