WDW Hooligans

slowbee

Hello my fellow Disney Devils....

I don't know if this will count since it was at Disneyland.. but it was a bad thing to do...

We used to live about a mile from Disneyland when I was a kid... and for three consecutive days, my friend and I would sneek into Disneyland for the day.

To put this in context, I was 7 years old and had left the house before anyone got up and was gone for about 12 hours. (my lord the crap you can't get away with these days).

The 3rd day, someone Dimed us out and my mom and grandfather actually paid to get in the park to come looking for us. My grandmother got my butt when I got home that last day.

doing my 50 hail marrys and 50 small worlds.

sublimesting

I think the craziest thing I ever did at Disney was during the Food and Wine Festival at Epcot a couple years ago. I took photographs of some hand made planters a vendor was selling. Heard somewhere this guy selling them had a short fuse... :shrug:

OMG I remember reading about that guy, I think it was on this site!!! Yelling about taking photos of is pots he had pattented or something. Someone got yelled at and then posted their story and then another person tracked him down and took pix just to irritate him. That other person was you?!?

Iknewagirlnamed

I was just reading through this thread with so much disdain for all of you hooligans, saying to myself that I'd NEVER participate in such foolishness.

Then I remembered that 2 years ago another forum member and I walked around the Magic Kingdom naked for 3 hours. :lookaroun

how did you get away with that??? lol

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
I shoulda named this thread 'Disney Hooligan Confessional'. I've so enjoyed everyone's hijinx. Thank you for sharing / confessing publicly.

So do you think our public confessional will counter-act the bad karma???? LOL!

living dead!

i'm almost 21 years of age, and i still can be considered a hooligan. my favorite things to do:

1. On the Mansion, knocking on the doombuggy in front.

2. On Big Thunder, I scream as loud as i can possibly scream. i've also done this on the drop in Pirates.

3. My personal favorite, on Tower of Terror, at the part when it gets dark right before the drop, i yell " I NEED AN ADULT, I NEED AN ADULT". Every time i have done it, the whole car erupts with laughter.

4. When in the fastpass lines that run along the normal lines, i like to say things like " Man, waiting in lines is so overrated" or "Seriously, who waits in lines."

that's all i can think of right now.

TheBeatles

when i was a kid i peed my pants during 'star tours'

as soon as the flow started, the ride broke down. i honestly thought my bodily fluid caused the break down.

not really an act of hooliganry, but i dare someone else to break ST with their fluids.

Phonedave

I think the most "hooligan-esque" thing that I have ever done was about 4 years ago at the Magic Kingdom. It was the extra magic hours thing at night and me and my brother, along w/ everyone else in our cars would scream at the top of our lungs throught the whole rides of Space and Big Thunder Mountain. I think it ed off half of the people and entertained the other half...:lookaroun

I still do that at times. I wouldn't call that a "hooligan" act, its just having fun on a ride. Not sure how that would ________ anybody off. It's a thrill ride.

I used to look for geocaches when they were still at WDW. They are gone now in the light of bomb scares and such, but before WDW management pulled them they were a lot of fun. I don't think that counts as an act of hooliganisim either, but its all I got :D

-dave

paul436

Not hooligan-like per se, but my college girlfriend and I engaged in adult behavior in several places on property where I'm pretty sure such behavior was not supposed to be engaged in. I don't think we were caught on camera or seen by guest or CMs, but I'll probably never know for sure.
I've been in the security field for a while now and I can tell you that I have witnessed such behavior on a security camera when the participants didn't know it was there.

Makes for a fun company Xmas party video...just kidding.:p

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
This is one we need more info on... :cool:

Only Laura22 can confirm exactly how the nekkid stunt was done but my guess is this: These lovely ladies were both wearing sleeveless/strapless tops, carried a couple towels in their backpack, and strategically took pics as if they were covering themselves. I love the idea of it. That's real creativity in your vacation pics. :animwink:

Laura

Premium Member
Only Laura22 can confirm exactly how the nekkid stunt was done but my guess is this: These lovely ladies were both wearing sleeveless/strapless tops, carried a couple towels in their backpack, and strategically took pics as if they were covering themselves. I love the idea of it. That's real creativity in your vacation pics. :animwink:

;) :)

You two ladies are so HOT...would love to see more :wave:

It's not a personal ad, buddy.

Oh god...:hurl:

Hey now. I hope that wasn't addressed to me! I may have birthed two babies, but I don't think I'm gag-worthy. :ROFLOL:

BillyBuff

I confess I am one too :dazzle:

Just last week at the Haunted Mansion, I freaked out some kids by knocking on their Doom Buggy.

And here's one that might disgust some people so please stop reading if you get easily offended...

So, I'm not sure how parent watch their kids but while on the queue line I get these annoying kids that kick me. I'm just standing there and they either bump into me pretty hard, step on my shoes or kick me by accident. then of course no one says "Excuse me" or "Sorry". So, you know what? I just let out some flatulence. Yes I did it. They sort of backed off a bit. :D

irish_man

here goes......

Whlst in the queue for TOT in I was constantly getting kicked by a kid ( about 12-15rs ). I politely asked him not to kick me, but i don't think he understood English, so i asked his Father/Guardian to ask the kid not to kick me, again it drew a blank stare.

So.... Once into the preview room and the lights went out, it was time for revenge. I admit it, I bullied a kid, but he got one heck of a kick in the leg, then I quietly moved to the side before the video started.

Last night, my roommate and I hopped the fence at Swiss Family Treehouse to take pictures at the table with all of the fake fruit. I felt like such a criminal, I've never really broken the rules at WDW, lol :lol:
I have always wanted to do this, but I am too big of a chicken to do so. I was wondering if anyone else has ever taken pictures inside the SFT? Is so can I see them? :ROFLOL:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Okay...since we`re all confessing....

I rode the HM with my then fiance in 1993. It went 101 for a good 10 minutes, and as you know it`s really dark and the DoomBuggies prevent anyone seeing in....

....I hoped!

ryank007

My brother taught me to do this one, which I haven't done in many, many years. We used to grab the harder-type pillows from the bedroom scene at the start of Peter Pan. Then we'd let them go, sometimes over the city, sometimes into the crocodile's mouth at the end, where he's got Hook balancing on him.

Bad, bad, bad stuff...:brick:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom