WDW Hooligans

dolbyman

wow what dark deep depth of people bordomness (?)

but I somehow manage to get all of these peeps all at once on my trips .. I have screamers or drunken mexicans on all of my rides (great while filming:brick:), been spit on(mummy), battered away by mothers woth strollers (only packed with food and drinks) .. that somehow makes you pretty angry if you just flew around the world just to get some disney magic ..

but I guess I'm always a bit in a hurry and am too sensible for that stuff .. I need longer trips(anyone said 21 day park hopper ?) and not film and rush ones ..

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
I am quite relieved that I'm not the only Disney Hooligan. Trust me, my brothers were much worse. I was generally too shy and skittish to participate.

mousebymarriage

O.K. I'll admit it, I have done a few hooliganish type activities while in Disney as a teen. I have stood barefoot in the fountain outside POTC (I think it's gone now) to have pictures taken twice. I have stood in the background of other people's family pictures and made faces or pretended to pick my nose etc.. I have taken DO NOT DISTURB signs from some resort rooms and placed them on the doors of other rooms (so housekeeping wouldn't clean the rooms). Screamed like a lunatic in the Haunted Mansion (that one really p*$$es people off and as an adult I want to smack the teens that do it now). Poured water off the skyride thing (I wouldn't spit on someone, that's just gross). Stood up on the Tomorrowland Transit Authority (a.k.a people mover). We have also taken the candy we didn't like from the MNSSHP and threw it at each other while on Peter Pan's Flight and Haunted Mansion (Yes, I was 34 at the time but, the rest of my party was adults too ages 25 - 55 and we only threw it at each other). I am sure there are other things but, I just can't remember them.

Craig & Lisa

I was just reading through this thread with so much disdain for all of you hooligans, saying to myself that I'd NEVER participate in such foolishness.

Then I remembered that 2 years ago another forum member and I walked around the Magic Kingdom naked for 3 hours. :lookaroun

62570146-M.jpg

62570150-M.jpg

62570140-M.jpg

62570149-M.jpg
I wonder if whoever was on the ride at the time of the picture took a picture at the same time??? :animwink: :lol: :D

Disney_Belle

1. While riding The Haunted Mansion, we would wait until the Doom Buggies started going at an upward angle and then stand up on knock on the back of the Doom Buggy in front of us. Freaked out the passengers every time!

I plead the 5th on that one, I always do that as we are decending into the graveyard scene :p

I read a lot of posts of people sneaking into videos/pictures of other guests, when I go to WDW with my family we always seem to find something amusing to video tape. One year we were waiting for a parade to start and we got a lady on tape who was fighting to stay awake while leaning on one of the light posts on Main Street. We also got a guy who was shoveling popcorn into his mouth, however he would take a handful, and most of it would miss his mouth and fall on the ground, he couldn't figure out why he was surrounded by birds lol.

MAF

My dad always pulls the "knocking thing" in the Haunted Mansion. He also always screams loudly during the part where you see the hanging body in the stretching room....haha

Cane27

I remember back when I was high school age taking the ketchup packets and twisting them and throwing them into the crowd. They made great red land mines when stepped on.

Last night, my roommate and I hopped the fence at Swiss Family Treehouse to take pictures at the table with all of the fake fruit. I felt like such a criminal, I've never really broken the rules at WDW, lol :lol:

Space Mountain

I've always behaved myself, but have caught a few Hooligans. I spotted a couple teenage boys on the bridge where the Splash Mountain logs go under after the drop. They thought it was hilarious to spit on every car. I thought it would be hilarious to drag them to the exit to see if those they had spit upon would like to have a chat. So I came up behind them, grabbed them roughly and began pulling them to the exit. I also explained that perhaps they might like to talk to security as well. The freaked out. One was almost crying that his mom would kill him if he got ejected from the park. I pointed out that they had spit on some pretty large guys who might want more than just an apology. After much begging and whining, I let them go. I told them that if i saw them doing anything else I wouldn't hesitate to sic security on them. It then occurred to me that I could get into trouble myself for taking matters into my own hands. So I spent the rest of the day looking over my shoulder too.

:ROFLOL::sohappy:

Space Mountain

My father and I still stop in the middle of our walk down Main Street and point at the sky for no reason. I usually say something rather loud, such as "oh wow look at that" and point along with him. It's rather funny when you have a lot of people stop beside you and look up at the sky for no reason, there's even the occasional picture-taker.

Want to get some great reactions from other guests? just lay down in the middle of the midway in Main Street USA :D

...hide your fingers though..many guests don't know how to look down.

huey578

You two ladies are so HOT! Would luv to see more :wave:

I was just reading through this thread with so much disdain for all of you hooligans, saying to myself that I'd NEVER participate in such foolishness.

Then I remembered that 2 years ago another forum member and I walked around the Magic Kingdom naked for 3 hours. :lookaroun

62570146-M.jpg

62570150-M.jpg

62570140-M.jpg

62570149-M.jpg

huey578

You two ladies are so HOT...would love to see more :wave:

62570146-M.jpg

62570150-M.jpg

62570140-M.jpg

62570149-M.jpg

jt04

I would not post this if the ride still existed, but since it doesn't, here goes. On a rather boring day (after riding most rides several times) a friend of mine decided he would get some souvenir "seaweed" out of the 20,000 leaques submarine lagoon (while I kept a lookout). Please don't ask how he managed to do that. We then talked a cashier into giving us a large shopping bag which we put the seaweed in. Problem was after a few hours it really began to stink, I mean really stink. So we put it into a hotel planter (Contemporary I think) where it blended in really well. I've always wondered what kind of reaction it got when the gardeners finally found it. True story. Of course that was a long long looong time ago :eek:

Bet nobody can top that story!

daliseurat

62570146-M.jpg

62570150-M.jpg

62570140-M.jpg

62570149-M.jpg

You are brave. How in the world did you not get caught? I imagine you must've changed in a restroom. I can't believe you didn't get caught. No harm, no foul. You get the prize.:sohappy:

fngoofy

The skybucket thread got me to thinking about my younger days as a WDW Hooligan. I wonder if there are others out there who have been one and like me are afraid to own up to it in fear of being flamed on the boards. Have you witnessed any WDW Hooligan antics??? Participate? Victim? I know I personally watch unaccompanied teens like a hawk when I am there because I know what we were up to when we were alone. Maybe if we share stories we'll all know what more to keep our eyes peeled for. :shrug:

Soooo, here goes:

My name is Kelly and I'm a former WDW Hooligan.

When I was 12 or so we were local passholders. My parents would take all 5 of us kids out to the parks, set a meeting place and time, give us each a few bucks, and off we went on our own adventures. It wasn't long before my younger sis and I would walk away asking each other what we wanted to do because nothing appealed. Yes, kids can get bored in WDW if they go too much. We trailed our brothers once to see what they were doing. We rarely participated but they showed us all the horrible things they did. Scoop change out of fountains, keep the silver stuff, thow back the pennies. Hop the fences and chase ducks. Stand up on BTMRR. Skip in lines (a kid flailing and calling for mom will always be shoved to the front of the line). Sneak out of the park with a handstamp to go to the gameroom at the Contemporary. Spit or throw little candies at other guests from the sky buckets...or any high vantage point. Go up to CMs at the shooting arcade or other arcades and tell them a machine just took your $20 bill. They always gave replacements. I'm sure there's other stuff either they didn't show us or I forget. It's been a long time.

I feel terribly guilty for the few things I participated in. I'm scared to death karma will sneak up on me on one of my own family trips someday. I try to have a sense of humor about it all, tho. Kids are kids, I guess.

Had my parents known they would have beat our behinds some kinda bad. I don't think they know to this day.

Anyone else???? I know I'm not the only one...

Let the flaming begin. I'll go hide now. LOL!

I think that's sweet. If my kid is that bad I will count myself lucky.

msk0879

i refuse to enter this publicly pm me and ill tell you im 29 and still afraid of my mommy.shes a member here and will be looking for my reply. but monorail coral and the epcot line

brich

I would not post this if the ride still existed, but since it doesn't, here goes. On a rather boring day (after riding most rides several times) a friend of mine decided he would get some souvenir "seaweed" out of the 20,000 leaques submarine lagoon (while I kept a lookout). Please don't ask how he managed to do that. We then talked a cashier into giving us a large shopping bag which we put the seaweed in. Problem was after a few hours it really began to stink, I mean really stink. So we put it into a hotel planter (Contemporary I think) where it blended in really well. I've always wondered what kind of reaction it got when the gardeners finally found it. True story. Of course that was a long long looong time ago :eek:

Bet nobody can top that story!

So YOUR the reason that ride closed!!! :mad:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom