WDW Food Picture of the Day

mickey2008.1

Ohana pictures are great, love their food. never had a bad meal there for dinner. cant wait to get there in december. Grand manier orange slushies are my DWs favorite, and they are good cause i steal a few sips eveytime. Kona sushi is the best around. glad to see its staying.

oommggitskait

Well I am 25... so I am definitely going to have some of those. I have never drank grey goose or grand marnier... so there is always a first time for everything! :lol:

Oh man you are going to love it! They don't taste too "boozey", not that I would mind if they did :p. I prefer the grand marnier... it's just an orange flavored drink that makes you feel good. My dad prefers the grey goose one, it's more lemon-y and crisp. Oh jeez, it's 9am and now I'm CRAVING one. ENJOY!

LowesChevy

It is a little sloppy, but how about a cheese steak from The Plaza this morning

WDW09432.jpg

WDWmazprty

Being a Philadelphian... I am quite picky about my cheesesteaks. Doesn't look too bad though! I'll have to sample to be sure :slurp:

I agree! Growing up in South Jersey, about 40 min. from Philly, its hard to find a true cheesesteak thats not from that area. It does look decent enough. I'll have to try it next time I go. :D

oommggitskait

Need to have the cheese whiz to make it a real one in my opinion.

Most people from around here would agree with you! I however LOVE an aged provolone on there. YUM!

Anyway...
here's mine for the day...
Peco's Bill... need I say more? (sorry for a few bites missing... i was hungry!)

IMG_1970.jpg

disneylemons

DSC07137.jpg

we had some food credits left from our dining plan our last trip and I brought a bunch of these home - it was a great way to have some Disney Magic back home!

Hoop Dee Doo

Salad and Bread
picture.php

The ribs which they put down right in front of my daughter
picture.php

Fried chicken which neither of my kids had ever had before, but LOVED
picture.php

And dessert YUM!
picture.php

harveyt0206

Most people from around here would agree with you! I however LOVE an aged provolone on there. YUM!

Anyway...
here's mine for the day...
Peco's Bill... need I say more? (sorry for a few bites missing... i was hungry!)

IMG_1970.jpg

Best burgers on property, imo. Hubby still raves about that topping bar to this day and says it's what he is most looking forward to on our next trip. I can't wait to show him this pic.

EvilQueen-T

some kind of totem pole maybe??? :shrug:?? i think whoever pitched that idea as a menu item was stoned or just didn't want to have to prep a million difficult plates a night...just plop a few things on a stick and call it good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom