WDW Food Picture of the Day

mouselvrmom

Tangerine Cafe...Lamb Wrap aka Gyro...Pretty good...Nothing too great.

DSC06256.jpg

Mm, that looks pretty good! The rice looking stuff looks yummy. Was it spicy?

LowesChevy

Looks like it is no longer on the menu at Tony's Town Square, but this was really tasty-cheesy bread with diced tomatoes, onion, basil and garlic. We call the tomato topping bruschetta, but it depends on where you are from I guess :)

WDW09266.jpg

mickeysshoes

Looks like it is no longer on the menu at Tony's Town Square, but this was really tasty-cheesy bread with diced tomatoes, onion, basil and garlic. We call the tomato topping bruschetta, but it depends on where you are from I guess :)

WDW09266.jpg

Tell me it not so....we were so looking forward to having this in 31 days :( I bet if we ask they wil still make it for us!! I will try. This was very yummy when we had it last year.

disney4life2008

Ohana goodness!!!!

pineapple bread:
IMG_2812.jpg

salad with honey lime dressing:

IMG_2815_1.jpg

Honey coriander chicken wings and wontons!!!!! :slurp:

IMG_2818_1.jpg

Sides:

IMG_2819_1.jpg

Banana bread pudding for dessert :slurp::

IMG_2820.jpg

Half eaten plates of food gross me out a bit, so here's the only picture I have of the meat, which is delicious:

IMG_2822_1.jpg

You have just made my day!!!!

mwedon09

That food from Ohana looks soooooooo good. I'll be there in a few days! I don't know why some people don't like Ohana its easily one of my top 3 restaurants at Disney.

disneycouple07

They are located just outside France in the wine cart. The white one is a grey goose lemon slushie and the orange one is a grand marnier slushie. So obviously 'adult' drinks. But soo amazingly delicious.

The Grand Marnier slush, IMO, the best "adult" drink WDW has! I can't wait to have a few of those...:D

WDW09266.jpg
That looks so good. I would eat there... just to have that!! Too bad that's not on the menu anymore. How was eating there??

They are located just outside France in the wine cart. The white one is a grey goose lemon slushie and the orange one is a grand marnier slushie. So obviously 'adult' drinks. But soo amazingly delicious.
Well I am 25... so I am definitely going to have some of those. I have never drank grey goose or grand marnier... so there is always a first time for everything! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom