WDW Food Picture of the Day

whitney37354

Mmmm, Ohana's
DSC03349.jpg

Best breakfast we had in the seven days we were there.

Xethis

Haha well we go during free dining and there are usually 4 of us so I make sure everyone takes pictures of everything. Of all the threads here this one should be the most popular! I'm just trying to keep it alive! I have 14 ADR's in Sept! So be prepared, or afraid!

Black, you've inspired me to buy a new camera for our trip. The still pics from my Sony Handycam just don't do the food justice! Good stuff man!

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
It is really no different than any other place I have ever eaten at like this. However it is must do every trip because they are VERY good. It's cool to be able to do this while in Disney World. I guess the only negative is that the desserts are pretty awful unless you LOVE ginger.

mickeysshoes

It is really no different than any other place I have ever eaten at like this. However it is must do every trip because they are VERY good. It's cool to be able to do this while in Disney World. I guess the only negative is that the desserts are pretty awful unless you LOVE ginger.

We cook alot with fresh giner but i will be OK with dessert for ONE meal!!! Thanks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom