WDW Food Picture of the Day

DisneyPrincess5

DSC06809.jpg
I've been craving something sweet all day...and now I see this!!:eek:

EvilQueen-T

DSC02192.jpg

we stayed in the big kahuna 2 bedroom suite club level at the poly in jan 07 and each night there was a treat waiting for us in the dining room or kitchen. these are of course chocolate covered strawberries.

MommaMouse62

Citrico's - Photos and Advice

We will be dining at Citrico's in mid July. This will be our first time there. I was curious if anyone had any photos of their dining experiences there to share with me. Also we will have our children 6 and 10 years old with us. It was suggested that maybe that was not the place to dine with children. I did notice they have a Kids Menu. Any advice on whether I should keep or cancel the reservation.

Foolish Mortal

:hammer:
We will be dining at Citrico's in mid July. This will be our first time there. I was curious if anyone had any photos of their dining experiences there to share with me. Also we will have our children 6 and 10 years old with us. It was suggested that maybe that was not the place to dine with children. I did notice they have a Kids Menu. Any advice on whether I should keep or cancel the reservation.

Keep it !!! Love Citrico's. I'll post a pic or 2 when I get home from work. Chances are after pics you won't wanna cancel your ADR.

LowesChevy

Yes, keep, keep keep...here are some photos to tide you over:animwink:

Gateau of crab
WDW08304.jpg

Braised Veal shank
WDW09031.jpg

Halibut with risotto
WDW09030.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom