WDW Food Picture of the Day

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
DisneyRoyal copy that link you posted and press REPLY

Once the message box opens press the yellow box in the icons section right above where you type.

It is a yellow square with mountains and a sun in it. There are 2 rows of icons its in the second row under the arrow that is facing down curved to the right.

Once you press that a box comes up. Paste your link into that box then press ok.

After that press reply and that is all.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
French Onion from France

DSC06615.jpg

disneysroyal411

DisneyRoyal copy that link you posted and press REPLY

Once the message box opens press the yellow box in the icons section right above where you type.

It is a yellow square with mountains and a sun in it. There are 2 rows of icons its in the second row under the arrow that is facing down curved to the right.

Once you press that a box comes up. Paste your link into that box then press ok.

After that press reply and that is all.

Saw this and the pic just after I figured it out on another site, thanks anyway. And thanks for putting it up. You don't understand you guys, this was the best French Onion soup I ever had. Forgot to take the picture after I destroyed the inch thick cheese on top though, sorry.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Saw this and the pic just after I figured it out on another site, thanks anyway. And thanks for putting it up. You don't understand you guys, this was the best French Onion soup I ever had. Forgot to take the picture after I destroyed the inch thick cheese on top though, sorry.

Hahaha its okay!

KnK

picture.php

Rose n Crown
Sticky Toffee Pudding
Only complaint, over the last 4 years it's been cut in half. Much, much, smaller portion, makes it harder to share now.

KnK

Even with the larger portion, I never shared! LOL it's too good!:ROFLOL:

Share ? what is this word you speak of ? If it's in front of me it's....mine mine mine.......think about it, you've heard it

Yeah sharing is not an option...If you wanted to try what I got...You should have gotten it then.

LOL. Yeah, my husband has this thing about sharing everything. He waits to see what I'm going to get to narrow down what he's having. I'm not sure I've ever had a full meal to myself.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
LOL. Yeah, my husband has this thing about sharing everything. He waits to see what I'm going to get to narrow down what he's having. I'm not sure I've ever had a full meal to myself.

I intentionally do not tell anyone what I am getting so that I can't influence their decision JUST so they can try my food.

MillerPoppins

My father had that for a bit too...then I started calling him a seagull and going after his hand with my fork when he would swoop in for a taste before I even had one. He quickly stopped. I'm all for letting someone how a "bite" of what I'm having or even two. My beef comes when you dive in before I have even tried it and it's MY meal!

KnK

I intentionally do not tell anyone what I am getting so that I can't influence their decision JUST so they can try my food.

He's a good sharer as well. Don't mind, I very rarely finish a meal anyway.

My father had that for a bit too...then I started calling him a seagull and going after his hand with my fork when he would swoop in for a taste before I even had one. He quickly stopped. I'm all for letting someone how a "bite" of what I'm having or even two. My beef comes when you dive in before I have even tried it and it's MY meal!

LOL. He never takes the first bite, and usually offers his food up first.

After 14 years of marriage, I just don't notice any more. I think I might worry the first time it STOPPED happening. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom