WDW Food Picture of the Day

tink65

As per excitement yesterday!

DSC06036.jpg

This wouldn't happen to be butterfinger cheesecake from SunShine Seasons would it? My 2nd favorite...after the strawberry shortcake of course!

EvilQueen-T

birthday dessert at teppan edo

DSC03801.jpg

ok so i know the food portion of this pic is small but we were at teppan edo for the first time last december when my sister (pictured here) and i were celebrating her 39th birthday. i had to put this pic in because of the look on her face... she took a bite of the chocolate ginger cake and she almost died hating it terribly and struggling not to spit it out right there at the table and of course while myself and a table full of strangers were being nice and singing. as i am the older sibling and she was always a pain in my neck when we were kids i decided this pic was fair game.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
DSC03801.jpg

ok so i know the food portion of this pic is small but we were at teppan edo for the first time last december when my sister (pictured here) and i were celebrating her 39th birthday. i had to put this pic in because of the look on her face... she took a bite of the chocolate ginger cake and she almost died hating it terribly and struggling not to spit it out right there at the table and of course while myself and a table full of strangers were being nice and singing. as i am the older sibling and she was always a pain in my neck when we were kids i decided this pic was fair game.

Thats the worst thing about TE...The desserts are HORRIBLE.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom