WDW Character Pic of the Day

DABIGCHEEZ

DSC_2429-1.jpg

#1 and..............

#2.... Man are you in trouble!!!!!:lol:

Azerin

So that Queen is quite the meanie. You know what she said to me? "You know your not really Peter Pan?" :mad: Anyway she's very good a being the villain. I think I'll go visit the princesses more often, their much nicer.

Another great pic :) She definitely is a meanie! :(

Azerin- beautiful Ariel picture!!

Thank you! :D

This is from 1900 Park Fare dinner:

LOL... that is a funny pic!

Here is my pic for the day... another spectro pic... going with the meanie queen:

As always... clicking the pic will take you to its flickr page :)

E102_Gamma

Another great pic :) She definitely is a meanie! :(

Thank you! :D

LOL... that is a funny pic!

Here is my pic for the day... another spectro pic... going with the meanie queen:

As always... clicking the pic will take you to its flickr page :)
:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL: Thats too funny! The meanie Queen in her "Surprised Moment" LOL XD

I believe I saw him in Town Square last week while I was down. So it should be current info. When you get into the parks you can just ask at guest relations and they can find out where the characters are.
The problem with Jiminy is that he isn't a high priority. So sometimes even though he is meant to be at Rafiki's Planet Watch every day or Town Sqaure, he doesn't always end up there because sometimes he need to help out Mickey or Minnie. But always ask because you might just get lucky and everything goes as planned and he's where he belongs.

Gorjus

Ooooh! Looks like Prince Charming tried to make Cinderella breakfast again.:lol:

As for meet and greets, I know sometimes our characters feel like cardboard cut outs. One princess told me, you know what, so many of these people, especially the adults, don't want to MEET a princess, they just want a photo. I could be a cardboard cut out. And if that is your attitude going in, or if you are a parent doing the same thing with your child, where your child backs themself into a photo, you aren't going to get much more than a cardboard cut out. But if some princesses run into someone who REALLY wants to meet them, then they will put some effort into it.

If you see that a line has been cut, don't even try to get in it. You might beg, but you are going to get love and shove out of your characters. What's the point? If you really want to see someone, be there first. Talk to the character. Engage them. Then you might get some magic. And if in the case of your children, let them play and talk. Don't rush things. If we need things rushed, you'll know it.

Just the other day, Pluto started out his set so great. He was hugging, he was posing. But after a bunch of families came through that just kept shuttling their family in one at a time for photos, he just stood there.

Senderella

Ooooh! Looks like Prince Charming tried to make Cinderella breakfast again.:lol:

As for meet and greets, I know sometimes our characters feel like cardboard cut outs. One princess told me, you know what, so many of these people, especially the adults, don't want to MEET a princess, they just want a photo. I could be a cardboard cut out. And if that is your attitude going in, or if you are a parent doing the same thing with your child, where your child backs themself into a photo, you aren't going to get much more than a cardboard cut out. But if some princesses run into someone who REALLY wants to meet them, then they will put some effort into it.

If you see that a line has been cut, don't even try to get in it. You might beg, but you are going to get love and shove out of your characters. What's the point? If you really want to see someone, be there first. Talk to the character. Engage them. Then you might get some magic. And if in the case of your children, let them play and talk. Don't rush things. If we need things rushed, you'll know it.

Just the other day, Pluto started out his set so great. He was hugging, he was posing. But after a bunch of families came through that just kept shuttling their family in one at a time for photos, he just stood there.

You know Gorjus, that's a good point. Characters can get their feelings hurt too and not feel very magical afterwards.

Azerin

Been very busy the last few days >_< but here is a picture for today :)

As always clicking on the pic will take you to its flickr page :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom