WDW Character Pic of the Day

hnp929@optonlin

We will be back in 2 weeks:sohappy:
Disney11-1-07044.jpg

Azerin

Here is my picture for today... will post a few non-spectro pics before posting some more :)

As always... clicking on the pic will take you to its flickr page :)

fmingo36

I always tend to rush my kids because I'm trying to be courteous to those waiting behind us in line. This next trip, I'll try to let the kids engage a little more with the characters and see what happens!

I'm the same way. I feel like we've got to keep this short. There's a long line behind us. (Especially for the Princesses).
But I would love to just have fun with the characters and when the opportunity is there, I take full advantage of it.
A great example is having a one-on-one Meet and Greet with Mickey, Minnie and Goofy at Epcot (thanks to having a Disney Visa Card). The background music started playing New York, New York, next thing I know I'm doing high kicks with the 3 of them. It was hysterical! :lol:
I should try and post a picture of it.

WDWFigment

Does this one count?? (hee hee)

IMG_4697.jpg

I know him! He's the Egyptian Duck (or his kin) that escaped from AK a couple years ago. There was a Merf thread last year around July that had a picture of this same bread of duck with extensive speculation regarding the duck, some facts, and a name given to the duck! He definitely is a character. I presume this picture was taken at Epcot, correct?

RAXIP

Awwwe... how cute... so when do you have to head back to school? :(

Thanks. Classes start on Sept 22nd. I'm going to use my time off to edit my Dream Along with Mickey video (tripod version).

I'm so going to steal those ears! :lookaroun

Hey! You'll just have to do the College Program with me next summer and get your own! :D

Hey! It was nice to finally get to meet you!!:D How ironic that it would be at graduation.

It was nice to finally meet you too. And we both won caricature drawings.

My pic for today. After four months I finally met Ariel:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom