WDW Character Pic of the Day

MattyFresh

Fantasmic.jpg

Gorjus

I have yet to see any Prince Phillip that looks an acts like Prince Phillip. In my opinion, Phillip is the best prince in a Disney movie. He kills a dragon! It doesn't get much cooler than that. So, and I'm going to be honest here, when I meet a rather feminine Prince Phillip in the parks, I am rather disappointed. :shrug:

I agree, and that top hat doesn't help either. Why would a 14th century Prince wear an 18th century top hat, never mind one that doesn't exits in that movie. His hunting cap with feather would work better.

ahh the sad reality of cute guys in entertainment. Gay until proven straight. I did meet two friends of goofy who were straight but one was married and the other not cute. But he's a good friend.

It is true that Phillip is the most developed of the three classic princes and deserves some time out in the parks as a hero. However, it is the role of the princes, when at meet and greets, to help the princesses off the floor, kiss the hands of the little princesses, and as the photo below shows, gaze lovingly into their princesses eyes. Oh, and they have to dance. And to get all that, you generally get gay. There are some that are not.

I'm guessing the hunting cap would make him look too much like Peter Pan, especially with the tights. I think that is why Aurora only wears pink and not blue, so she isn't confused with Cinderella. Having said that, Belle in her blue village dress and Alice in her dress look quite similar, even Wendy can be confusing. Back to Phillip, perhaps having him in a hunting cap while she is in a formal gown isn't appropriate, so they went with a dress hat.

I've posted this photo before, but since we were talking about Princes I thought I'd show this prince and princess who were soooo good at being in love that you really thought you walked in on an intimate moment. You felt like you should look away and give them privacy. Or in the words of today, 'get a room'.

spectropluto

I've posted this photo before, but since we were talking about Princes I thought I'd show this prince and princess who were soooo good at being in love that you really thought you walked in on an intimate moment. You felt like you should look away and give them privacy. Or in the words of today, 'get a room'.

((PHOTO: Cinderella & Charming))

My contribution :)

Slipper2.jpg

k.hunter30

It is true that Phillip is the most developed of the three classic princes and deserves some time out in the parks as a hero. However, it is the role of the princes, when at meet and greets, to help the princesses off the floor, kiss the hands of the little princesses, and as the photo below shows, gaze lovingly into their princesses eyes. Oh, and they have to dance. And to get all that, you generally get gay. There are some that are not.
No, I don't think it's the Prince acting loving and dancing and what-not with the princess that makes me think he's too feminine. The only Phillips I've seen (and, granted, I've only been able to meet Prince Phillip on two occasions) spoke and carried themselves in too feminine of a manner for someone who rescued a princess from a fire-breathing dragon. :shrug: Loving and adoring doesn't have to mean wimpy and girly.

My contribution :)

Slipper2.jpg
That is a wonderful picture!

Gorjus

These two really made magic that night. She was so engaging with the guests and getting them to open up and talk. She said that she was 70 years old and commented on how good she looked for her age. She then qualified it by saying that she was a cartoon, and cartoons don't age. He was asked what his name was. He replied, just call me Mr. White. I know who the star of this family is. I think it would be nice if all of our princesses had a Christmas dress like Belle. Cinderella's could be white and blue. Aurora's could be Hunter Green. Snow White's could be more red and sparkly. Goodness, she wears the same dress whether she is dancing at a ball or walking through the forest. Granted on the castle stage it has sparkles.

joanna71985

These two really made magic that night. She was so engaging with the guests and getting them to open up and talk. She said that she was 70 years old and commented on how good she looked for her age. She then qualified it by saying that she was a cartoon, and cartoons don't age. He was asked what his name was. He replied, just call me Mr. White. I know who the star of this family is. I think it would be nice if all of our princesses had a Christmas dress like Belle. Cinderella's could be white and blue. Aurora's could be Hunter Green. Snow White's could be more red and sparkly. Goodness, she wears the same dress whether she is dancing at a ball or walking through the forest. Granted on the castle stage it has sparkles.

Great picture!! I love the Snow Prince- he is such a nice guy.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom