WDW Character Pic of the Day

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
LittleMermaid2.jpg

FantasmicSword2.jpg

It is true that Phillip is the most developed of the three classic princes and deserves some time out in the parks as a hero. However, it is the role of the princes, when at meet and greets, to help the princesses off the floor, kiss the hands of the little princesses, and as the photo below shows, gaze lovingly into their princesses eyes. Oh, and they have to dance. And to get all that, you generally get gay. There are some that are not.

I'm guessing the hunting cap would make him look too much like Peter Pan, especially with the tights. I think that is why Aurora only wears pink and not blue, so she isn't confused with Cinderella. Having said that, Belle in her blue village dress and Alice in her dress look quite similar, even Wendy can be confusing. Back to Phillip, perhaps having him in a hunting cap while she is in a formal gown isn't appropriate, so they went with a dress hat.

I've posted this photo before, but since we were talking about Princes I thought I'd show this prince and princess who were soooo good at being in love that you really thought you walked in on an intimate moment. You felt like you should look away and give them privacy. Or in the words of today, 'get a room'.

It's so funny you should say that because I've seen these two friends of Cindy and Charming get into some of the worst squabbles! They fight like an old married couple! But then again it has been happily ever after for quite a few years now!

Trishnh

This friend was so good! she was so loud and her voice ripped right through your ears! You gotta love the makeup:ROFLOL:

Disney4-08038.jpg

carenyllie

picture.php

My first Disney trip....October 1975. You can't tell from the picture, but I had just finished pitching a fit because my parents wouldn't let me go on Space Mountain! LOL!

Cynderella

It is true that Phillip is the most developed of the three classic princes and deserves some time out in the parks as a hero. However, it is the role of the princes, when at meet and greets, to help the princesses off the floor, kiss the hands of the little princesses, and as the photo below shows, gaze lovingly into their princesses eyes. Oh, and they have to dance. And to get all that, you generally get gay. There are some that are not.

I'm guessing the hunting cap would make him look too much like Peter Pan, especially with the tights. I think that is why Aurora only wears pink and not blue, so she isn't confused with Cinderella. Having said that, Belle in her blue village dress and Alice in her dress look quite similar, even Wendy can be confusing. Back to Phillip, perhaps having him in a hunting cap while she is in a formal gown isn't appropriate, so they went with a dress hat.

I've posted this photo before, but since we were talking about Princes I thought I'd show this prince and princess who were soooo good at being in love that you really thought you walked in on an intimate moment. You felt like you should look away and give them privacy. Or in the words of today, 'get a room'.

I met these exact 2 when we got engaged in Nov 06. I asked her if I could take a picture so I could wear my hair like hers when I got married. They were both soo sweet!

Gorjus

Pumbas,
Fabulous photo of Ariel and Eric

Kat,
Your photos of Pluto, Alice, and Wendell are wonderful.

It's so funny you should say that because I've seen these two friends of Cindy and Charming get into some of the worst squabbles! They fight like an old married couple! But then again it has been happily ever after for quite a few years now!

I asked some friends once, what do you do when you can't stand your partner and you have to be all lovey dovey? They said that you just do it.

I met these exact 2 when we got engaged in Nov 06. I asked her if I could take a picture so I could wear my hair like hers when I got married. They were both soo sweet!

One party, a woman came to visit Cinderella and her friend, shown above. The woman was dressed as the Fairy Godmother. Cinderella suggested that they recreate the moment where Cinderella was crying on the bench in the garden and it turned into Cinderella crying on her Fairy Godmother's lap. It was an amazing moment and an amazing photo. She is/was an amazing friend of a princess.

Here is my photo for today. I LOVE the Red Dress.

http://lh3.ggpht.com/gorjusphotos/S...eU9BFc/visa pumpkin hat carpet.jpg?imgmax=720

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom