WDW Character Pic of the Day

Pocamahontas

DSC_0164.jpg

He pointed right at me!

cooleo

I love that last one, Cooleo! It's so hard to get the kids reactions at parades! Nice work!

My son is 11 now & his Love of Disney has never faded. Then again, neither has mine. I never got to go as a child, I was 22 before I made my first trip for my honeymoon. But, sharing these times with our son is always so special & the joy he exhibits when @ WDW is still as genuine as day one. :sohappy: :)

mouselvrmom

My son is 11 now & his Love of Disney has never faded. Then again, neither has mine. I never got to go as a child, I was 22 before I made my first trip for my honeymoon. But, sharing these times with our son is always so special & the joy he exhibits when @ WDW is still as genuine as day one. :sohappy: :)

That's what's so wonderful about Disney! I totally converted my hubby and my 13 year old may act like she's too cool sometimes because she's at that awkward age, I can still see the joy in her eyes when she's there. :sohappy:

Bug715

I would like to request some recent Snow White pictures. I have two friends who are friends with Snow and would like to see some pics. I'll be posting a picture tomorrow when I have the time to lug my computer upstairs and hook it up to the internet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom