WDW Character Pic of the Day

MattyFresh

theyletmejoin-1.jpg

k.hunter30

That's one very attractive Prince Philip, whether or not he looks like Prince Philip is debatable but he is awfully pretty.
I have yet to see any Prince Phillip that looks an acts like Prince Phillip. In my opinion, Phillip is the best prince in a Disney movie. He kills a dragon! It doesn't get much cooler than that. So, and I'm going to be honest here, when I meet a rather feminine Prince Phillip in the parks, I am rather disappointed. :shrug:

Elonwy

I have yet to see any Prince Phillip that looks an acts like Prince Phillip. In my opinion, Phillip is the best prince in a Disney movie. He kills a dragon! It doesn't get much cooler than that. So, and I'm going to be honest here, when I meet a rather feminine Prince Phillip in the parks, I am rather disappointed. :shrug:

I agree with you...I want my Prince Phillip to be a Warrior!!!! I was actually more disappointed when I saw the Terminator attraction at Universal and got a peek backstage of "Arnold" kissing his boyfriend...I was thinking "damn...and he was so hot!" oh well, i guess they can't all play for my team and good for the guy that nabbed him

Animaniac93-98

I agree, and that top hat doesn't help either. Why would a 14th century Prince wear an 18th century top hat, never mind one that doesn't exits in that movie. His hunting cap with feather would work better.

Bug715

I agree with you...I want my Prince Phillip to be a Warrior!!!! I was actually more disappointed when I saw the Terminator attraction at Universal and got a peek backstage of "Arnold" kissing his boyfriend...I was thinking "damn...and he was so hot!" oh well, i guess they can't all play for my team and good for the guy that nabbed him

ahh the sad reality of cute guys in entertainment. Gay until proven straight. I did meet two friends of goofy who were straight but one was married and the other not cute. But he's a good friend.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom