WDW Character Pic of the Day

ldsprincess

SpringBreakDisney2008031.jpg
wow! he looked and sounded just like him!

PineapplePrincess

I've been lucky enough to see this Captain Jack twice. My DD was chosen during the Pirate Tutorial on our trip in April. I took tons of pictures, but my DD is only in 2 of them!:ROFLOL:

d43boy

Here is one for today :) I had been looking for Robin Hood for the last few years... last time I had seen him (out for pictures) was when the character bus was still running in Epcot... finally found him again....

WOW! Awesome shot!

Can I ask where and when this was taken? Robin Hood is one I have been hunting forever! Looks like maybe the teardrop in toontown?
I must know! lol

joanna71985

WOW! Awesome shot!

Can I ask where and when this was taken? Robin Hood is one I have been hunting forever! Looks like maybe the teardrop in toontown?
I must know! lol

Yes, it is at the Teardrop (hence the random characters). However, there is no way to know which/when there will be characters there.

kcw

thanks for the great pic, but I just have to ask, where and when did you meet these two? They have been on my list for quite some time!

Thanks!
I'm going to guess that it was a while ago, because if you look at the picture right above it, it seems like Launchpad has lost a bit of hair!

WOW! Awesome shot!

I must know! lol

Yes, it is at the Teardrop (hence the random characters). However, there is no way to know which/when there will be characters there.

could it have also been the location in Epcot? I remember a fence like that there as well

Azerin

WOW! Awesome shot!

I must know! lol

Hiya :) Glad you like it!

As Joanna said it was at the teardrop in toontown... that was the first trip I managed to find characters there... found them there 1-2ish in the afternoon on a monday and a tuesday... kept hoping DW would make a showing but very glad I got Robin Hood!

Gorjus

You are welcome Gorjus. If I didn't stink too much with cameras, I sometimes consider switching over to Photopass (although I do love my job as a CA, and getting to work with the characters).

Come on, you can't stink more than some of the people we have. Kidding. Besides, DPI trains you in the way they want you to photograph. There is very little room for creativity. Unless you can sneak it in.

Me too! I'm such a loser, I rock out to my "Best of Annette" double disc set all the time. Annette Funnicello isn't exactly the most normal obsession for a 22 but I'm such an old person at heart!

If you stand by the Stitch topiary behind SSE and the fountain, you can here the Pineapple Princess song along with many others including I Think I Love You by David Cassidy. Of course all this will end after the Flower and Garden festival. I'm enjoying all the music loops EXCEPT the entrance one. I mean it is the same 5 Beach Boy songs over and over. Come on, the Beach Boys had a lot more hits than 5 songs.

bassman

i love the unique pics.
like pluto sat at his bowl and dog house and the characters on rides n such.

ive never seen anything like that,is ia a rare accurence for characters to do this,id love to see some of them myself someday.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom