News Walt Disney World's COVID-19 reopening plans announced - July 11

Dr.GrantSeeker

Nothing doing for me. Keep getting the lady and the tramp error page that I need to have had a dining res cancelled previously. Had about 15 of them cancelled!

I am in the same boat as you! I had a trip planned for May and just tried to make dining reservations for my August trip and keep getting 'Sorry for the Paws!" I really don't want to have to call

BernardandBianca

I am in the same boat as you! I had a trip planned for May and just tried to make dining reservations for my August trip and keep getting 'Sorry for the Paws!" I really don't want to have to call
Not only do I keep getting this same message, but when I try to call the number, I keep getting "Sorry, all circuits are busy, try again later."

Between this and not getting email about passholder previews, I am less than impressed with WDW tech.

Dr.GrantSeeker

Not only do I keep getting this same message, but when I try to call the number, I keep getting "Sorry, all circuits are busy, try again later."

Between this and not getting email about passholder previews, I am less than impressed with WDW tech.

Yeah there is no excuse for how bad their IT is.
My May 29-June 1 Poly trip and dining were canceled and I re-booked at the Dolphin, so I'm starting to wonder if that is why I can't book. But it shows on MDE. All very confusing.

DCBaker

Premium Member
"The current Cast Member blockout schedule shows that Cast are blocked out of visiting Walt Disney World theme parks through September 2020.

When Cast Members are allowed to visit the theme parks at some point in the future, their entry will be managed by the Disney Park Pass reservation system that guests have been using. When the blockout lifts, Cast Members will have a small allotment and guest reservations will be prioritized. As of publish time, all dates are blocked out through the end of September 2020 and the calendar doesn’t go past that date."

Mainahman

"The current Cast Member blockout schedule shows that Cast are blocked out of visiting Walt Disney World theme parks through September 2020.

When Cast Members are allowed to visit the theme parks at some point in the future, their entry will be managed by the Disney Park Pass reservation system that guests have been using. When the blockout lifts, Cast Members will have a small allotment and guest reservations will be prioritized. As of publish time, all dates are blocked out through the end of September 2020 and the calendar doesn’t go past that date."

Makes sense. They want the larger cash dumps from us coming for a week staying there, buying food, and stuff.

carolina_yankee

What a terrible idea , keeping people in an extremely closed space that might be asymptomatic , for sure some guests will take off their masks , maybe some will cough as well. Recipe for disaster.

If infected guests that ride the Skyliner who refuse to wear masks cough and spray their germs all over the interior , hopefully the cast wipe down the interior before the other guests board?

If the Skyliner is kept to one part per cabin, the risk is very minimal. It's well ventilated space and more and more epidemiologists are saying that surface to human transmission is a minimal risk.

Plus, it's better than a bus or monorail because of the ability to keep occupancy to one party. Given reduced numbers of guests overall, I"m betting that won't be a problem.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
You do realize they will almost definitely keep it one party per cabin? So you probably won't be sharing a space with strangers.
If the Skyliner is kept to one part per cabin, the risk is very minimal. It's well ventilated space and more and more epidemiologists are saying that surface to human transmission is a minimal risk.

Plus, it's better than a bus or monorail because of the ability to keep occupancy to one party. Given reduced numbers of guests overall, I"m betting that won't be a problem.
Each cabin will indeed be one per party.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom