News Walt Disney World's COVID-19 reopening plans announced - July 11

Mainahman

Im seeing monorail and skyliner news, but will the giant ferries be operating from TTC to MK? Id imagine thats easy to socially distance with smaller crowds, so im wondering if thats a better option.

Mainahman

I was wondering if there was any news about them possibly waiving it. I guess not.
I tried to ask a chat CM, and they as we went from a value to a deluxe villa. I assumed id be paying the new rate, and they were not sure, no ones said anything around it, so im assuming its business as usual on that front!

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
If the Skyliner is kept to one part per cabin, the risk is very minimal. It's well ventilated space and more and more epidemiologists are saying that surface to human transmission is a minimal risk.

Also, as a way to decrease risk, when a single party enters a gondola, they shouldn't run their hands over the insides and then stick their fists in their mouths.

Also, hit the sanitizer on the way out and all will be fine.

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
Well, you'll drive to the MK parking lot. How are you getting across the lake?
ill pack my water wings! Thats why i was wondering if the ferries are running, vs the Monorail etc. Ill be watching that once they open.

The express monorail beam has been converted to a walkway. Please also note that the 600V DC monorail bus bars have been left energized to facilitate recharging of cellular telephones, tablets, cameras, Teslas, and ECVs. More Magic, More Timeless, More Disney™

Am I doing it right @realBobChapek ?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom