Upcoming/Rumored Projects

WDW1974

I don't know what specifically I'm being asked about here and don't have time to wade back pages.

I can confirm that Jungle Cruise has a bigtime rehab coming (been pushed back for 3-4 years now) and it will happen in 2010.

There is absolutely NO truth to the Indy/tomorrowland Speedway being replaced by anything ... and also NO truth to ANY attraction replacing the morbid WoL. None.

EPCOT Explorer

I don't know what specifically I'm being asked about here and don't have time to wade back pages.

I can confirm that Jungle Cruise has a bigtime rehab coming (been pushed back for 3-4 years now) and it will happen in 2010.

There is absolutely NO truth to the Indy/tomorrowland Speedway being replaced by anything ... and also NO truth to ANY attraction replacing the morbid WoL. None.
That's depressing....I thought we would finally be rid of it.:lol:

RSoxNo1

Original Poster

Thanks that's exactly what I needed.

SeaCastle

Just thinking out loud here- wasn't the Yeti A-Mode rumor from WDW Insider, who's rumors are now known to be fallacies?

EPCOTPluto

Space Mountain Refurbishment (November 22nd Opening Date) (Interactive Queue)
Increased capacity to Peter Pan's Flight
Great Movie Ride Refurbishment
Haven't heard of these yet...

So anyone knows how the interactive queue will be?

And how will they increase the capacity of PP'sF? (Wish this is confirmed...)

:shrug:

Exprcoofto

Haven't heard of these yet...

So anyone knows how the interactive queue will be?

And how will they increase the capacity of PP'sF? (Wish this is confirmed...)

:shrug:

Add another row onto the Pirate Ships? :shrug:

I'm also curious about this Interactive Queue. Hope it's true and something cool :sohappy:

Captain Chaos

Likely. :lol:

And I also hope that interactive queue isn't too cartoonish or tasteless... :rolleyes:

Be ready to flap your arms like you are a bird... Like soarin's queue... Only, in Space Mountain's, you'll be some sort of alien creature... And instead of popping or catching bubbles/balloons, you are catching comets... :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom