Upcoming/Rumored Projects

jt04

Not only that but the proposed Carsland would be too big to fit in Pixar Place alone. They would have to get rid of the backlot tour just to fit in half of it.

They should have gotten rid of the BT to figure out how much expansion space they have. Reason enough right there. :lookaroun

As a kid I loved the backlot tour(even though I lost my camera). I will hate to see it go! But I can see why it would. I am sad. My fav part was seeing the house from Disney Channel's Alice in Wonderland show. But it is LONG gone now. :(

magicmaya

As a kid I loved the backlot tour(even though I lost my camera). I will hate to see it go! But I can see why it would. I am sad. My fav part was seeing the house from Disney Channel's Alice in Wonderland show. But it is LONG gone now. :(

I remember that alice in wonderland show! My dad got me the whole series on dvd because he knows im a hatter fan! I just like the hatters who work at the parks though...

DisneyChik17

I remember that alice in wonderland show! My dad got me the whole series on dvd because he knows im a hatter fan! I just like the hatters who work at the parks though...

It's on DVD?!?!?! :eek: I NEED this, and BADLY!

That was one of my favorite shows when I was little. Alice, and her little cat Dinah. Awww...

Remco K.

Which I wouldn't be one bit sad about. But truly, if they did put Carsland in Studios, I'd be really disappointed. With the possible new addition of the Monsters Inc coaster, the park is Pixar Mania as it is.
Why would you be disappointed? As long as they put the Pixar based attractions in Pixar Place. Would you prefer to have them all spread over Tomorrowland instead. I just hope they keep up with the trend concentrate all Pixar based rides in one area.

jt04 said:
They should have gotten rid of the BT to figure out how much expansion space they have. Reason enough right there. :lookaroun
The Backlot Tour really has gone downhill. Only Catastrophe Canyon is worth the ride. Imagine the space that comes available after BT's destruction!

RSoxNo1

Original Poster
Thread bump for update to page 1. I included Luxo the lamp as well as The Great Piggy Bank Adventure.

IlikeDW

It's on DVD?!?!?! :eek: I NEED this, and BADLY!

That was one of my favorite shows when I was little. Alice, and her little cat Dinah. Awww...

according to wikipedia "Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment released three VHS tapes of certain episodes, however, there are currently no plans to release Adventures in Wonderland on DVD."

They have the VHS's on amazon

also heres a link to a petition to get DVD released:
http://www.petitiononline.com/kbwd2428/petition.html

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread(sorry):shrug:

RSoxNo1

Original Poster
Updated the following
Space Mountain Refurbishment (On board audio, Interactive Queue) (added specifics in parenthesis)

Completion of Spaceship Earth Descent (Changed from Green to Red)

Paradiso 37 Restaurant in old Pleasure Island Area (Moved to completed projects)

RSoxNo1

Original Poster
It should also be noted that Disneyland's Peter Pan's Flight re-opened with boats that are designed to carry 4 guests... Disney World desperately needs this

DisneyDellsDude

As long as they put the Pixar based attractions in Pixar Place. Would you prefer to have them all spread over Tomorrowland instead. I just hope they keep up with the trend concentrate all Pixar based rides in one area.

Same here. Just like i'd rather have most Disney animated classics put in Fantasyland.

TP2000

It should also be noted that Disneyland's Peter Pan's Flight re-opened with boats that are designed to carry 4 guests... Disney World desperately needs this

Disney World desperately needs several other things from the Disneyland version of Peter Pan's Flight.

Stuff like... paint, working lightbulbs, basic maintenance, cleaning, 21st century fiber optic tech, etc. Heck, just some WD40 for Disney World's track would work wonders. :lol:

EPCOT Explorer

Updated the following
Space Mountain Refurbishment (On board audio, Interactive Queue) (added specifics in parenthesis)

Completion of Spaceship Earth Descent (Changed from Green to Red)

Paradiso 37 Restaurant in old Pleasure Island Area (Moved to completed projects)

*sigh*...:(

RSoxNo1

Original Poster
Updated to include Snow White meet and greet and potential closure of Stitch's Supersonic Celebration

Mr Toad

Didn't read the whole thread...but when is the new golf resort run by four seasons going to open. Also, who is designing the course?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom