Upcoming/Rumored Projects

EPCOT Explorer

Odyssey and WoL are both glaring holes to me. Ellen is when you see that Dino scene... don't get me started! Nemo is fine. JII is crapola and HISTA is even more crapola. Epcot has some holes. Major holes.

Complete-ness for me would be MK. It's #1 park and it hasn't had any MAJOR ride since 1992. It just has a lot.

Agreed....Forgot about them.

The only problem I have with UoE is that it's VERY outdated.

And yes, the MK does seem to be complete. With it's refurbs, classics, and "new" attractions, it is the most complete. It is only missing expansion.

EpcotServo

I don't think EPCOT is close to being a "DHS" in terms of problems. ...

You're right, studios is WAYYYY ahead of Epcot in terms of completeness.
:p

Ok, at first I was kidding, but Studios has alot less problems than Epcot in present form when it comes to overall variety and it's much less diffucult to traverse in terms of guest flow. (I.E. Attraction, Restaraunt, store, and Fastpass placement impending a constant flow forward for a majority of guests.)

EPCOT Explorer

You're right, studios is WAYYYY ahead of Epcot in terms of completeness.
:p

Ok, at first I was kidding, but Studios has alot less problems than Epcot in present form when it comes to overall variety and it's much less diffucult to traverse in terms of guest flow. (I.E. Attraction, Restaraunt, store, and Fastpass placement impending a constant flow forward for a majority of guests.)

Your love for the Studios....:lookaroun:lol: is blinding you.:eek::lol:

Seriously though, what is it? Is it a a Hollywood park? Is it a entertainment park? Is it a studio? There are so many glaring details that clash for me, it's hard to answer the question.

Honestly, I think the park needs a DCA.:eek:

_Scar

Your love for the Studios....:lookaroun:lol: is blinding you.:eek::lol:

Seriously though, what is it? Is it a a Hollywood park? Is it a entertainment park? Is it a studio? There are so many glaring details that clash for me, it's hard to answer the question.

Honestly, I think the park needs a DCA.:eek:

Hollywood 40s in the front and backlot in the back :D follow that theme well but it nees more attractions to compete.

and by "electrical" problems I relly have no idea but they did imply the meeting went VERY downhill when it came to electrical issues.

JWG

I hate that dang game in the Soarin' queue. Not that I wait in the queue anyway, but if it's like that, I'll be disappointed.

Now the Jungle Cruise refurb, everyone cross their fingers, pray, whatever you do, that this doesn't get its budget slashed.

Interactive queues = suck. While the Soarin' queue offers some cheap entertainment, bouncing a ball around with my hand in the air isn't all that exciting once you've experienced it once.

Hopefully there's more they can do with this technology that I can now play at my local airport.

disneysroyal411

My ideas for Epcot, a short list to. :cry:
Is that they need a new land pavilion in WS. Which everyone thinks. I think?:lookaroun

Then they need to make futureworld West, I think more toward future travel, that means scrap TT and use the building for either a slow ride about future travel, or a ride like future travel, as in like boarding a submarine or mini rocket and have a high speed (max 75-80 mph) ride with loops and and whatever, like a SM3 or something. (This would happen as in the idea because of SM and that it is almost identical to SM2.) Next change or leave MS, I wouldn't know never rode it but I might on my trip from Aug. 16-22 at AKL. YAY :p!!! Then update UoE. Finally I guess most of you think they need a new Horizons, but I'm to young that I wouldn't remember because while it was up I was 2 and I'm 13 now and my family didn't even go to Epcot so yah. These are my ideas though. I think? Unless everyone here (forums) has gotten to my head and they're a mix/blend of ideas.:lookaroun

Then futureworld East needs to head in the direction where it talks about the future of world with saving it by recycling and showing conservation things and things like that. Ways to help the earth! We can all redge and pledge. (Background music "Shine a light and turn it on.") Sorry Disney Channel moment.:lookaroun

EPCOT Explorer

Hollywood 40s in the front and backlot in the back :D follow that theme well but it nees more attractions to compete.

and by "electrical" problems I relly have no idea but they did imply the meeting went VERY downhill when it came to electrical issues.

Agreed on the 40's.

I am thinking you mean electrical figuratively?:lookaroun:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom